is release something thats sound like a "Havana" rip off! I was very dissappointed with Pretty Girls because it was a copy (not nearly as good) version of "Fancy". It's very lame when singers (especially older ones who are trying to get a hit again) copy current hits. 

It can be uptempo, trap pop, house whatever is in now but it must sound original and fresh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, popprison said:

Whatchu mean child?! The buzz has to be good buzz though 

Buzz singles  belong to nothing, they can be whatever style, genre, theme, etc. but once they are released, that's it, we know britney won't promote it anywhere aside from her POM show so I really don't care, as long s it is catchy and has (at least) a decent music video. :yaknow:

3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Buzz singles  belong to nothing, they can be whatever style, genre, theme, etc. but once they are released, that's it, we know britney won't promote it anywhere aside from her POM show so I really don't care, as long s it is catchy and has (at least) a decent music video. :yaknow:

You would want a chillin with you again? 

I agree nothing will go with it, so it will flop no matter what but I still hope it’s good. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

You would want a chillin with you again? 

I agree nothing will go with it, so it will flop no matter what but I still hope it’s good. 

As long as the mv is great and does justice to the song while performing, I'm ok with it. It will be just a buzz single so... anyway. :yeaok:

B10's lead single must be well thought out. :lessons:

Archived