Here's Your First Look At Britney Spears' New Kenzo Endorsement

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

When will her music material? 

You know what, I feel great she's just doing something as good as a fashion campaign but I feel frustrated that this kind of projects receive more promotion than her actual music material, what she's known for. But well, just a thought, she's amazing on the Kenzo shoot :verycool:

She more than likely has new material on the way soon, it was smart to get her out there again, promo before promo. Showing a more professional creative side to her with kenzo.  She loves fashion like any other man or woman.   Let her do her thing. Guarantee b10 will be great!

8 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

She more than likely has new material on the way soon, it was smart to get her out there again, promo before promo. Showing a more professional creative side to her with kenzo.  She loves fashion like any other man or woman.   Let her do her thing. Guarantee b10 will be great!

Yep. This is no different than the V Magazine cover.

The Kenzo campaign is setting the tone for what the B10 era is going to look and feel like. Bigger budget, and much more stylish than previous eras.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yep. This is no different than the V Magazine cover.

The Kenzo campaign is setting the tone for what the B10 era is going to look and feel like. Bigger budget, and much more stylish than previous eras.

Britney just said in her new interview with Grazia magazine that she wasn’t working on new music and had no plan to release anything. She said she wanted to produce for younger artists.

So it could all be a well kept secret but it makes me wonder... :ohdear:  Or maybe she’s not working on new music because B10 is complete... who knows!

5 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Britney just said in her new interview with Grazia magazine that she wasn’t working on new music and had no plan to release anything. She said she wanted to produce for younger artists.

So it could all be a well kept secret but it makes me wonder... :ohdear:  Or maybe she’s not working on new music because B10 is complete... who knows!

You should learn from the past that you shouldn’t believe in what Britney says about her music, 

1 hour ago, ubritney said:

She said she wanted to produce for younger artists back in 2005 or 2006. :britlol:

My hunch is that B10 is already complete. There's just no way they'd plan a tour with big sponsors and launch a new fashion campaign and not have something big waiting in the wings in terms of new music. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She said she wanted to produce for younger artists back in 2005 or 2006. :britlol:

My hunch is that B10 is already complete. There's just no way they'd plan a tour with big sponsors and launch a new fashion campaign and not have something big waiting in the wings in terms of new music. 

My point exactly! A buzz single is coming in time for the tour for sure and then maybe the album later but there’s so much going on right now that of course they have plans.

I CAN’T WAIT! Especially now that we know Burns might be working on B10!  :yasqueen:

Archived