Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenzo is known to make cool artsy videos, and even music videos for their fashion and products.  Given that she's a singer and dancer, it's almost a given that they will have a music video (probably that's what they filmed on that set in addition to the photoshoot).  I'm super excited!  I can imagine either a buzz single or the first single being in partnership with Kenzo... which means high-budget video y'all!  It'll be cool if they do the tour outfits too.  #Modelney :slayney:

Here's a cool example of one they recently did:

5 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

Scream and shout - Black Dress was cut in half, literally! ( I think it was Dolce & Gabbana )

2015 VMA's - Golden dress was a full dress but she cut it till the edges of her vajaja! 

BBMA's backstage/award green/blue dress was cut as well I think

The recent Clive Davis party dress was chopped in half

AND she vomited on a 10k Gucci dress, bless her! :gloria: 

When did she do that??!? Am I a flawp fan for not knowing??  :jackk:  :letitburn:

Oh man, Kenzo has a history of featuring artists on their work, I still remember the soundtrack collab they had with M.I.A.

But I forbid myself of getting excited, we'll be lucky if the photoshoot itself doesn't get scrapped. :yasqueen:

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She cut the sleeves off her labourjoisie leotard 

britney-spears-live-from-las-vegas.jpg

12724929_234313143598805_234594882_n.jpg

That’s a shame... how could she. That leotard was flawless! :yasqueen:

But what I’m wondering is if maybe she has multiple copies of some outfits, especialy designer ones. Like for previous tours, most of the time, some her outfits were doubled in case something happened. Like if an outfit needed maintenance or cleaning or whatever (or if she just felt like it)... she’d wear the other version. Because of how she could perform for a few days in a row and they were on the road a lot. She would sometimes wear the orange version of the Slave outfit for the DAWD Tour. Same for the Overprotecd outfit during the same tour. The orange and pink top for Oops!... during the Oops!... Tour is another example. Not all of them though. A lot were unique pieces.

But who knows... Maybe an original version of that leotard still exists somewhere. Or not... :ohdear:

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

The circus costumes got the same treatment. That nude dress she wore for magic show, she cut it up and turn into a leotard. :embarrassney:

I think designers and her famous stylists Kurt and Bart said that everything is always shorter or lower and that they always have to cut off things. 

:ohdear: 

Freaking leotards!!!! 

Shes obsessed, bless her :gloria: 

1 hour ago, OutrageousSin said:

I think it was 2008 or 07 during a photoshoot! :dead: 

Oh yeah, she was late, her extensions weren’t even in and she was smoking weed I think. She was sick all over the dress and ended up eating most of the free food :anxiety:

I dont know. I never saw any Kenzo video in my life that was for their collection, everything i saw was commercials to promote their perfumes. Like the one you posted. Are they usually make commercials for their collections ?

A music video is something else tho but i don't know. We'll have to wait & see i guess.

Archived