Secret Project preview

5 hours ago, Alexio said:

KENZO is a very well established french brand founded in 1970 by a a japanese fashion creator Kenzo Takada.

It's part of the french luxury corporation LVMH (Dior, Givenchy; Louis Vuitton, Guerlain... but also champagne brands like Moet & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot...)

Quite a BIG DEAL tbh!

Plus the fragances line wich is very well know ... Im really happy for brit 

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

This collaboration with KENZO is going to give her the fashion credibility she really needs. Some of you guys don't realize how this is such an amazing carrer step for her.

She is not trendy anymore, but this is going to make her cool again ! :wigsnatched:

yes but let's face it... she cannot be considered a trend or a person-to-follow in terms of fashion or lifestyle if she keeps going out looking like a mess with tacky extensions, baggy-sporty clothes and no eyebrows most of the time. :useeingthis:

5 hours ago, Alexio said:

KENZO is a very well established french brand founded in 1970 by a a japanese fashion creator Kenzo Takada.

It's part of the french luxury corporation LVMH (Dior, Givenchy; Louis Vuitton, Guerlain... but also champagne brands like Moet & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot...)

Quite a BIG DEAL tbh!

this is true, tbh.

it's not the most recognisable and acclaimed brands in the world but it's a very respected one. not like some mainstream cheap s--t, but quite good, imo.

22 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

America is not the world ;)

Kenzo is a very well respected and known high fashion brand, it's quite relevant in France and their collections are actually pretty good most of the times.

we been knew:toocute: but hopefully this is a good thing for her image/brand  

17 hours ago, Doug said:

Oh man, Kenzo has a history of featuring artists on their work, I still remember the soundtrack collab they had with M.I.A.

But I forbid myself of getting excited, we'll be lucky if the photoshoot itself doesn't get scrapped. :yasqueen:

Omg I loved that! :jamout:

2 hours ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

yeah it`s unbelievable

I was also a bit surprised people didn't know what Kenzo was... :mattafact: 

But to be fair, 90% of the BIG high fashion / luxury "pret à porter" brands are European (french, british, italian, swedish...)

Example. I'm French, and even if you speak to other French people who don't care about fashion, they know or at least HEARD OF Kenzo, Lanvin, Balmain, Givenchy, JP Gauthier etc.... Especially gays (no clichés, just truth). It's not even knowledge, it's just part of our culture.

8 minutes ago, Alexio said:

But to be fair, 90% of the BIG high fashion / luxury "pret à porter" brands are European (french, british, italian, swedish...)

Example. I'm French, and even if you speak to other French people who don't care about fashion, they know or at least HEARD OF Kenzo, Lanvin, Balmain, Givenchy, JP Gauthier etc.... Especially gays (no clichés, just truth). It's not even knowledge, it's just part of our culture.

I'm Canadian...And Kenzo is the only label out of all of the labels you've listed that I've never heard of.

They must be trying to break in harder in the North American market...Which makes perfect sense as to why they'd choose Britney to be the face of their brand. :sassybrit:

1 hour ago, Alexio said:

I'm Malaysian and I know all of the brands because all high end malls carry those high end brands. Free fashion education y'alls

Archived