Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 3/9/2018 at 9:48 PM, Doug said:

Oh man, Kenzo has a history of featuring artists on their work, I still remember the soundtrack collab they had with M.I.A.

But I forbid myself of getting excited, we'll be lucky if the photoshoot itself doesn't get scrapped. :yasqueen:

This guy has the most backwards thinking ever. Scraps all the cool s--t but let silly deals like collabs with his basic clients go through. 

1125911414_3844696543001_video-still-for

13 hours ago, Alexio said:

I was also a bit surprised people didn't know what Kenzo was... :mattafact: 

But to be fair, 90% of the BIG high fashion / luxury "pret à porter" brands are European (french, british, italian, swedish...)

Example. I'm French, and even if you speak to other French people who don't care about fashion, they know or at least HEARD OF Kenzo, Lanvin, Balmain, Givenchy, JP Gauthier etc.... Especially gays (no clichés, just truth). It's not even knowledge, it's just part of our culture.

Absolutely right!

But be careful it`s Jean Paul Gaultier  :hype:haha - Designers names are always a trap

She's lucky she got that deal with THOSE videos... If it wasn't for the success of POM and the tour I don't think the brand would have even partnered with her. Its clearly for exposure for the brand and it is also a chance for Britney to up the fashion stakes. By the leaked promo shots I'm ****** slayed! They need to design some tour pieces. But we all know her leotards are being steam cleaned as we speak :yasqueen:

Archived