Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/3/2018 at 6:24 PM, OutrageousSin said:

Scream and shout - Black Dress was cut in half, literally! ( I think it was Dolce & Gabbana )

2015 VMA's - Golden dress was a full dress but she cut it till the edges of her vajaja! 

BBMA's backstage/award green/blue dress was cut as well I think

The recent Clive Davis party dress was chopped in half

AND she vomited on a 10k Gucci dress, bless her! :gloria: 

You missed the 08 VMA's Versace silver dress. :cackling:

Also don't forget there a different lines.

The photos above are "prêt à porter" clothes (that are still affordable), but there also are "haute couture" / high fashion items you don't find online but only in KENZO boutiques.

Britney must be the face of their cheaper line. No shade here.

5 hours ago, Inherzone said:

lol. why not chanel? versace? moschino? 

but kenzo?:tiffcackle:

CHANEL would never in a MILLION year choose Britney...  It's either Oscar nominated/winners OR edgy girls. It's the number one high fashion brand in the world. 

CHANEL is pure elegance and sophistication, we can all agree Britney is a lot of things but not that.  :cackling:

Don't think Versace would ever choose her either... But, Moschino, tbh, would make sense !!

Actually KENZO, their "budget" line, makes sense. Edgy, casual and cool but not too much at the same time.

On 10/3/2018 at 5:18 AM, Pinky98 said:

Oh yeah, she was late, her extensions weren’t even in and she was smoking weed I think. She was sick all over the dress and ended up eating most of the free food :anxiety:

On 10/3/2018 at 3:30 AM, OutrageousSin said:

I think it was 2008 or 07 during a photoshoot! :dead: 

That never happened!!! It was just her dog ******** on set and some grease stains on a silk dress. She also got out wearing one of the dresses they gave her for the pics. This is a pic of her leaving that photoshoot:

87832651.jpg

OK magazine made everything look worse with their story but everybody said bad things about Britney no matter what back in 2007. They even said that releasing the pics from that photoshoot would destroy her career because they were "really bad". This is one of those "terrible" pics:

fa3b67c149f3362bf2d12e84f257a810--britne

I still can't understand why Britney accepted to be on that trashy magazine. They were obviously going to talk s--t about her 

10 minutes ago, goldenboi92 said:

i have always liked her videos. it is nice to see her just having fun in her home. she rarely uses social media and sometimes this is the only image we get of her. 

Praise 

giphy.gif

Archived