Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jennyj said:

Kenzo is known to make cool artsy videos, and even music videos for their fashion and products.  Given that she's a singer and dancer, it's almost a given that they will have a music video (probably that's what they filmed on that set in addition to the photoshoot).  I'm super excited!  I can imagine either a buzz single or the first single being in partnership with Kenzo... which means high-budget video y'all!  It'll be cool if they do the tour outfits too.  #Modelney :slayney:

Here's a cool example of one they recently did:

Babe KENZO is not into music videos... It's like saying DSquared... And the commercial here with the dancer is just an awesome and original commercial for the brand's perfume.

10 hours ago, MM said:

ok so i'm late to this but am i the only one who thinks this is so random? i mean i'm excited bc it's a new thing going on but i've never heard of kenzo clothing before this. :rlynow:

KENZO is a very well established french brand founded in 1970 by a a japanese fashion creator Kenzo Takada.

It's part of the french luxury corporation LVMH (Dior, Givenchy; Louis Vuitton, Guerlain... but also champagne brands like Moet & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot...)

Quite a BIG DEAL tbh!

4 hours ago, Alexio said:

KENZO is a very well established french brand founded in 1970 by a a japanese fashion creator Kenzo Takada.

It's part of the french luxury corporation LVMH (Dior, Givenchy; Louis Vuitton, Guerlain... but also champagne brands like Moet & Chandon, Veuve Cliquot...)

Quite a BIG DEAL tbh!

ah ok well that's good that it's a luxury brand but still have never heard of it in america lol... also i checked out the clothing and it's all overpriced clothes you can find cheaper 

Archived