Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be totally and completely fair, a lot of high fashion is just trash that people pretend looks good because of the designer who slapped it together, so the line being an absolute eyesore is no surprise to me. The denim stuff Britney's in looks cute, so whatever. :yaknow:

I actually think those pics look just like her Pepsi commercials back in the day! It old Britney wrote all over them!!! And kenzo is such a massive brand to endorse, be amazing to get a commercial too 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

SInce it said Pom in the background, do you think they are styling Pom? 

Not gonna lie the line sort of goes with Pom 

OMG that would be cool especially cause her outfits now aren't real outfits tbh lol she literally wears bikinis on stage now  :cackling: i mean, Britney babe you're on stage not at the Hawaii :imok::britdrown:

10 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

u mean this clothing campaign AND perhaps also providing some outfits for the tour ?? :ohdear:

I mean why else would they have POM involved? Maybe promo but it’s sort of strange. 

9 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

OMG that would be cool especially cause her outfits now aren't real outfits tbh lol she literally wears bikinis on stage now  :cackling: i mean, Britney babe you're on stage not at the Hawaii :imok::britdrown:

I think these outfits would be wild on stage but yes the ugly leotards and Bras need to go 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean why else would they have POM involved? Maybe promo but it’s sort of strange. 

Coz the collection might be called "Piece Of Me" ? :imok:

This is definitely a campaign that will be unveiled in the upcoming weeks for the Spring-Summer collection, and maybe she'll wear a few of them for her tour (though I doubt it) 

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Coz the collection might be called "Piece Of Me" ? :imok:

This is definitely a campaign that will be unveiled in the upcoming weeks for the Spring-Summer collection, and maybe she'll wear a few of them for her tour (though I doubt it) 

Most generic idea in the history of ideas. Sounds about right though :sofedup:

I get the push and promo for higher fashion but it’s just not Britney like I can’t even take it seriously. 

I’m still interested though. 

Lol a lot of hating comments, I love Britney fans, they're one of a kind, never pleased yet always expecting things from her. :tiffcackle:

The idea of a photoshoot is to look great and perfect, sadly no ***** is perfect. Everybody is photoshoped. I read Vogue and fashion magazines and I don't wanna see a normal woman or man there, I wanna see fierceness and high fashion. Britney is not a model, she's short, she has a great body but not a model body, they have to make her look like one. And btw she has like three years looking nothing like her, so... :toocute:

24 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

To be totally and completely fair, a lot of high fashion is just trash that people pretend looks good because of the designer who slapped it together, so the line being an absolute eyesore is no surprise to me. The denim stuff Britney's in looks cute, so whatever. :yaknow:

I mean runway shows are ******* ridiculous.. I don't get the point of them, is it just to feel fancy, to prove that you're part of some higher society? :rlynow: I seriously don't understand WHY if none of the clothes are neither good looking nor practical.. :slowdown: 

_81041940_463505578.jpg so fashionable, isn't it?! :rlynow:

A little disappointed it’s not a male fragrance but that was too good to be true. Still slay that she’s finally wearing high end designers, she needed some credibility but I doubt she would wear Kenzo on tour, it would just be shredded up anyways, I still love her but damn Britney sometimes you...smh. I wish her album covers look like this. 

Archived