Worst interview look (video)

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, falka said:

I once heard from a friend, that U are not supposed to eat anything on a street, cuz it's inelegant or sth, so I guess They won't allow me to be in NY at all :indulge: appleheads.

Oh my goodness :cuteneylaugh:

My mother actually use to tell me that! And I also worked for Disney and guest would sometimes want to *pretend* to eat food with you and it was discouraged for being "improper" but apparently I've been using the wrong utensil for ice cream my whole life anyway so my whole life has been a sham:crying2::lostney:

8 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Y

maxresdefault.jpg

but the weird joker-like lip curve (right side here) and that huge crease in between her cheek and mouth is horrific.

why did she take out the cheek muscle (cushion like) from her face? obviously to look less chubby, but it makes her look weird and always duckfacing... Brit, you were flawless...

15 hours ago, balmainxcx said:

I don't get why she doesn't make her skin look better? She has the funds obviously. A combination of a good skincare routine that contains Retin-A, Sunscreen, Botox, very subtle fillers and very expensive laser skin resurfacing could make Britney look 20 years younger. Literally. 

@ Britney team hire this person pls for the love of god :gloria:

Archived