Britney will receive the Fragrance of the Year award for Fantasy IN BLOOM

Catalin

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PoshSpice said:

Honestly if not the overlined eyes I think she would look amazing, her skin doesn't look that bad, her lipstick is good, her mouth actually looks good, teeth from non close ups you can't really notice, her outfit is gorgeous and hair is neat and styled nice. 

I think her eye makeup is great.It's nicely done and brings her eyes out but the tan is a little bit too much.I must say,even that can't ruin her beauty :jamout:

24 minutes ago, zone said:

What happened to her teeth? It looks photoshoped

24 minutes ago, MM said:

omg her teeth

24 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

omg she has gap teeth now. when did this happen? 

according to recent studies, teeth shifting is common in the entertainment industry when singers have been excessively using their vocal chords for long periods of time during their shows 

Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I think her eye makeup is great.It's nicely done and brings her eyes out but the tan is a little bit too much.I must say,even that can't ruin her beauty :jamout:

I think it's too harsh, I would stay from any harsh make up right now, it does better when she has soft natural look, harsh lines like these make the tiniest wrinklest show up even more. But I think what's also bad is that her eyebrows aren't shaped and filled in, so it doesn't take away from eyes at all. 

Just now, PoshSpice said:

I think it's too harsh, I would stay from any harsh make up right now, it does better when she has soft natural look, harsh lines like these make the tiniest wrinklest show up even more. But I think what's also bad is that her eyebrows aren't shaped and filled in, so it doesn't take away from eyes at all. 

I don't know...You're right it does look harsh when she does her panda eyes but i like this one.I'm really not a fan of too light makeup.I would put on some color to her VMAs 2016 makeup for example :soyeah: 

Archived