Songs Britney Obviously Loves and Hates

7 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Just because she doesn't perform a "non single song" doesn't mean she hates it, they weren't hits so, what's the point to perform them?. She claimed she loves Heaven On Earth and didn't include it on Circus Tour, would you think she hates it? I don't think so. She's actually one of the few artists with a lot of hits that get to perform very old non single songs (wich is not very logical for a hit maker). I mean, we can't expect a concert with 40 songs, that's not gonna happen. :whitney: 

I didn't say she hates all of her non single songs, I said that she probably doesn't even remember most of them. I just named the songs that she hates: Sometimes (she said it herself), Oops (she doesn't even like to listen to it), Femme Fatale (you've seen her during that era, looked unhappy and there were rumors that she didn't like the concept of the album at all. She had an idea but it was scrapped and Max Marin and Dr Luke took control of everything) 

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's never going to say publicly she hates the record

Her not putting the song in her Vegas show speaks volumes

I disagree. Many hits were left unperformed and she already did TTWE and I Wanna Go at the first years. Choices have to be made. She may like TTWE and IWG more but nothing of this indicates she hates it.

She hasn't performed Overprotected since 2004 so according to you guys this automatically means she hates it:bang:

She NEVER performed someday so that makes her hate that song too? She wrote it about her kid. I doubt she hate that one...

1  Choices have to be made and Britney's concert are about 1h and 30mins.

2. Sometimes a song just doesn't fit in any section of a show (not implying it didn't fit in POM because I agree it would have)

3. Sometimes a song doesn't fit lyrically or just because the choreo doesn't work or because of other reasons.

4. We weren't there when they discussed the revamp, for all we know HIAM MIGHT have been option but may got cut like MANY others. We don't know

Saying she hates it just because she already chose other songs is a stretch to me. especially since Brinny gurl has got plenty of hits.

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I disagree. Many hits were left unperformed and she already did TTWE and I Wanna Go at the first years. Choices have to be made. She may like TTWE and IWG more but nothing of this indicates she hates it.

She hasn't performed Overprotected since 2004 so according to you guys this automatically means she hates it:bang:

She NEVER performed someday so that makes her hate that song too? She wrote it about her kid. I doubt she hate that one...

1  Choices have to be made and Britney's concert are about 1h and 30mins.

2. Sometimes a song just doesn't fit in any section of a show (not implying it didn't fit in POM because I agree it would have)

3. Sometimes a song doesn't fit lyrically or just because the choreo doesn't work or because of other reasons.

4. We weren't there when they discussed the revamp, for all we know HIAM MIGHT have been option but may got cut like MANY others. We don't know

Saying she hates it just because she already chose other songs is a stretch to me. especially since Brinny gurl has got plenty of hits.

She doesn't care for HIAM

Had Jive not changed the direction of her 7th album, this song would never existed for Britney and would have been given to someone else

• Love 1
6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Loves

Breathe On Me - Was not a single but she performed it on 3 Tours
Touch of My Hand - Was not a single but she performed it on 3 Tours
Freakshow - Was not a single but she performed it on 2 Tours
Get naked - Was not a single but she performed it on 2 Tours
Boys - Was not her biggest hit but she perfromed it on every single tour
Early Morning - She said it was one of her fave songs

giphy.gif

Hates
Hold It against me - Was a Nr 1 HIt but she didnt include it in her Greatest Hits show
My Preogative - Was a single but she has never performed it
Criminal - Was a single but she has never performed it
Sometimes - She said so

tumblr_mggujvW2kN1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Did I Forget something :brit:

Get naked was only performed on one Tour?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

but if she hates some of her songs then why they ended being on her albums anyway? i don't get it:ineedthetruth:

She might have liked them at the time, in all honesty, songs likes Oops are flawless to fans, but Britney could look back and go ''ahhh that thing I did when I was 18!!!'' and watch it like someone would a homemovie of them when they were at the same age.

loves the entire in the zone album

hates the entire bomt and ff albums, oops song, and parts of britney

isn't aware britney jean exists

woke queen has good taste

:sneer:

plus, in case someone doubts my first claim: there was a itz era video in which she's answering fan mail and she says her favorite itz tracks and the hook up is among them faves, so we have confirmation of her love for each track of the album, besides the examples already known. plus she performed shadow, boom boom, showdown, and produced a movie called brave new girl. itz is life confirmed.

probably only hates outrageous but we can't blame her.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Loves

• toxic
  • boys :nyheadache:
  • do you wanna come over
  • stronger
  • work *****
  • womanizer

Hates

• Oops 
  • Baby (maybe)
  • hold it against me
  • most of her older stuff probably

No way she hates baby... she performed it every tour. She actually sang it on carpool karaoke and she was singing along during the Disney tribute 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I think she didn't put it in the first Piece of Me show because they KNOW she has to add other songs for the second residency show... i mean, they can't just give us everyone in the beginning.  They knew to begin with that Vegas is the final destination for the majority of the rest of her career

13 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

maybe she doesn't remember the song at all, because it was performed by another person/robot :outwithit:

She does remember TTWE because of the Twister Dance remix :yaknow: , and IWG because it was her most watched video on VEVO at some point  :mattafact:

12 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I didn't say she hates all of her non single songs, I said that she probably doesn't even remember most of them. I just named the songs that she hates: Sometimes (she said it herself), Oops (she doesn't even like to listen to it), Femme Fatale (you've seen her during that era, looked unhappy and there were rumors that she didn't like the concept of the album at all. She had an idea but it was scrapped and Max Marin and Dr Luke took control of everything) 

I think saying she HATES those songs is an exaggeration.

She just feels embarrassed, for some reason, but when we see her perform Oops at POM it doesn't seem like she hates it at all (or now everybody is gonna tell me that she's the ultimate performer that knows how to perfectly hide her feelings when she performs, as if we didn't witness the FF era)

The Carpool Karaoke can't count as a valid argument, since she was obviously so nervous and awkward and anxious for the whole situation. If any, Oops was one of the few songs she actually sang a little bit from that sketch. She didn't even expel a word for Toxic, one of her alleged favorite songs.