Breathe On Me - Was not a single but she performed it on 3 Tours
Touch of My Hand - Was not a single but she performed it on 3 Tours
Freakshow - Was not a single but she performed it on 2 Tours
Get naked - Was not a single but she performed it on 2 Tours
Boys - Was not her biggest hit but she perfromed it on every single tour
Early Morning - She said it was one of her fave songs

giphy.gif

Hates
Hold It against me - Was a Nr 1 HIt but she didnt include it in her Greatest Hits show
My Preogative - Was a single but she has never performed it
Criminal - Was a single but she has never performed it
Sometimes - She said so

tumblr_mggujvW2kN1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Did I Forget something :brit:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IUSAtonight said:

I don't think she hates Criminal. Didn't she said it was one of her favorite songs on the album along with HATLM?

Maybe they were going for another single originally like DDB, so it got overlooked for the FFT and then it wasn't a hit or a fan favorite so they didn't add it on POM

they even added Perfume and Alien. I know its because BJ was new at the time but they could have easily put Criminal in the Circus secion instead of IUSA or TOMH and BOM. She picked 2 non singles over Criminal.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

they even added Perfume and Alien. I know its because BJ was new at the time but they could have easily put Criminal in the Circus secion instead of IUSA or TOMH and BOM. She picked 2 non singles over Criminal.

But she won’t sing it so it would be lame. It’s better they have upbeat songs. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

IUSA was a bigger hit and i think it's a much better choice for a show, in theory anyways :imok:

As you said she clearly loves TOMH and BOM more. I mean she even posted that cringy black and white video of her dancing to BOM

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

But she won’t sing it so it would be lame. It’s better they have upbeat songs. 

That would make sense for someone else but she lipped to Lucky, Alien,Perfume and Everytime while sitting/standing still

• Like 1
Just now, IUSAtonight said:

IUSA was a bigger hit and i think it's a much better choice for a show, in theory anyways :imok:

As you said she clearly loves TOMH and BOM more. I mean she even posted that cringy black and white video of her dancing to BOM

That would make sense for someone else but she lipped to Lucky, Alien,Perfume and Everytime while sitting/standing still

Lol no BOM and TOMH are 2 of my favorite songs of hers. I just think its weird to add them for the third time despite them not being singles and leaving out My Preogative and Crimnal. 

5 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

All those made sense though. Two are fan favs, one was a single, and the other was going to be.

Criminal doesn’t make sense now since it didn’t do that well I’m the US