Songs Britney Obviously Loves and Hates

I don't think she hates HIAM. Remember when the song came out some other band or artist tried to claim the saying "if I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?" was invented by them and they actually tried to sue her! I'm not sure if it even went to court, all the chatter about it just kinda died down. Maybe team Brit made an agreement with them to not perform the song anymore after the FFT was over just to shut them up and avoid an expensive court case. 

Also I don't think she likes I'm not a Girl because the song was for Lucy and she never felt a connection with it. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

but if she hates some of her songs then why they ended being on her albums anyway? i don't get it:ineedthetruth:

The artist never have control on what makes the album

The labels run the show and sometimes they might throw the artist a bone as far as letting some songs they like or go with the direction the artist wanted to go in

It's not uncommon for the artist to not like some the songs that make the albums, get released as singles and become a big hit

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The labels run the show and sometimes they might throw the artist a bone as far as letting some songs they like or go with the direction the artist wanted to go in

It's not uncommon for the artist to not like some the songs that make the albums, get released as singles and become a big hit

so sad..but what about Madonna? how she manage to have so much control in her career music choises and decisions overall? cause we all agree with that

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

never is a very big statement; it all depends on the label and on the artist; there's labels that allow plenty of control and artists that actually stand up for themselves and their artistic dignity... especially these days, I mean... all of the concept albums and Tumblr artists as of late prove otherwise... :lemmetellu:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

never is a very big statement; it all depends on the label and on the artist; there's labels that allow plenty of control and artists that actually stand up for themselves and their artistic dignity... especially these days, I mean... all of the concept albums and Tumblr artists as of late prove otherwise... :lemmetellu:

I guess I should've said full control because some do have some type of control or leverage

If the label feels the material is not commercially viable then they will scrap it and send them back in the studio

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

I don't think she hates Criminal. Didn't she said it was one of her favorite songs on the album along with HATLM?

Maybe they were going for another single originally like DDB, so it got overlooked for the FFT and then it wasn't a hit or a fan favorite so they didn't add it on POM

Criminal also isn’t a very good to perform unless you sing it live 

Loves:BOM, TOMH, Toxic, Early Mornin', Boys, Do somethin', Alien, Make me, DYWCO, Slumber Parry and all of Blackout specially Heaven on Earth (she said it was her fave off the album)

Hates: Sometimes, Oops, all of Femme Fatale

Doesn't know or remember of their existence: most of the non single songs (excluding the ones she likes) and Britney Jean (excluding WB, Perfume and Alien) 

2 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Plus she doesn't know what the song is about,.. in THE carpool karaoke, remember he asked her about oops,

and she she said that doesn't know what the song was about ...:girlwhat: really,  the most stupid moment SORRY. But it's  the true 

'Its just a song' :girlwhat:

Oh Brinni:ineedthetruth:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Loves:BOM, TOMH, Toxic, Early Mornin', Boys, Do somethin', Alien, Make me, DYWCO, Slumber Parry and all of Blackout specially Heaven on Earth (she said it was her fave off the album)

Hates: Sometimes, Oops, all of Femme Fatale

Doesn't know or remember of their existence: most of the non single songs (excluding the ones she likes) and Britney Jean (excluding WB, Perfume and Alien) 

Just because she doesn't perform a "non single song" doesn't mean she hates it, they weren't hits so, what's the point to perform them?. She claimed she loves Heaven On Earth and didn't include it on Circus Tour, would you think she hates it? I don't think so. She's actually one of the few artists with a lot of hits that get to perform very old non single songs (wich is not very logical for a hit maker). I mean, we can't expect a concert with 40 songs, that's not gonna happen. :whitney: 

I don't think she actually hates for real some of her songs (maybe Sometimes), she said not too long ago that she doesn't think she has a bad song and she likes them all or something like that. I mean, remember the "I Am Britney Jean" documental? They had all these songs on the wall and they were picking them for the Vegas show, there was IUSA and HIAM, My Prerogative, Overprotected too. 

It has to be really hard for her to choose the right setlist.