Songs Britney Obviously Loves and Hates

On 2/7/2018 at 11:01 AM, really really cool guy said:

Loves:BOM, TOMH, Toxic, Early Mornin', Boys, Do somethin', Alien, Make me, DYWCO, Slumber Parry and all of Blackout specially Heaven on Earth (she said it was her fave off the album)

Hates: Sometimes, Oops, all of Femme Fatale

Doesn't know or remember of their existence: most of the non single songs (excluding the ones she likes) and Britney Jean (excluding WB, Perfume and Alien) 

i know right!! like does she even know about "cinderella"? i love that song and its weird to think that she could hear someone sing it and not even notice is her song.

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t think that’s it. It’s a cover song and Britney’s version never really got that popular.

Britney's cover of My Prerogative was a hit literally everywhere worldwide except for the US.

There are are rumours that Bobby Brown allegedly got her version allegedly blacklisted. 

• Like 4

i think i remember seeing something about her liking hot as ice not sure tho :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: they were also apparently thinking about making it the lead single of blackout but it got leaked and they used another song instead, they also planned to include it in piece of me but it got scrapped for some reason probably because it’s not popular enough to be in a greatest hits show 

6 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Bringing back this thread, surprised to not see ‘Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know’ on here, I think it’s definitely one of her favourites and she’s said this many times (back in 2000 and around the BJ Era)

I believe now as she’s grown she probably doesn’t hate her old material, I think she will appreciate BOMT more now, she probably still finds Sometimes cringey, but I also heard that she is actually fond of Born To Make You Happy and was her idea to include it in Domination :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Wasn't Born To Make You Happy considered for the POM setlist too?

And yeah Britney definitely does not hate Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know, she said it was one of her favourite songs from Oops and she performed it on the Femme Fatale Tour.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Britney's cover of My Prerogative was a hit literally everywhere worldwide except for the US.

There are are rumours that Bobby Brown allegedly got her version allegedly blacklisted. 

If that's the case then he sounds a bit bitter. Why would he allow her to cover the song in the first place then?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The allegations claimed that he was allegedly pressed at Britney's version being more successful globally so he allegedly pulled some strings. 

Wtf? That's so stupid. Wasn't his version a hit as well? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

He said in an interview he needed the money, there’s an interview where he and Whitney were asked about it and they both laugh and he said he only let her cover it for the money. 

ooof well that's kinda ****ed up tbh.

18 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

I never understood why she performed Do Somethin all the time. It wasn’t a hit, video isn’t that great and not too many people even know it besides REAL fans since the beginning. I still dont get why she does it. 

It’s not as unpopular as you’re making it seem, it managed to chart on the Hot 100 in the US from radio requests alone and the music video was voted in the top ten on TRL for awhile even though it wasn’t released as a US single. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 2/7/2018 at 3:09 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

did she or anyone in her team say she hates Hold It Against Me?

She sounded very confident about the single so I don't think she hates it.......

even if that was Britney, she wasnt exactly gunna say 'my new single is out on Tuesday, its cr*p but still buy it !'

i think she must love Til The World Ends as she still performs it

so annoying as i cant remember what tour it is and i tried to youtube it but cant find it. but i remember seeing a video where she going off stage and say 'oh i forgot to do Sometimes', and then as she runs off stage she laughs and says 'i never really liked that song;'

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Wasn't Born To Make You Happy considered for the POM setlist too?

And yeah Britney definitely does not hate Don't Let Me Be the Last To Know, she said it was one of her favourite songs from Oops and she performed it on the Femme Fatale Tour.

she has said loads of times DLMBTLTK is one of her favourite songs. she said it in this livestream Q&A in 2013 at 5min 51sec Britney Spears MRL Ask Anything Chat w/ Romeo ‌‌(Full Version) - YouTube and shes said it many other times 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Wtf? That's so stupid. Wasn't his version a hit as well? 

His was a hit but Britney's was more global. His version charted in about 9 countries (With the US being the only place it charted at #1 and going top 5 in 3 other ones) while Britney's charted in about 30 countries, went #1 in 4, and top 5 in 9. It charted in at least the top 30 in every country it charted in on a major chart aside from Japan (where it went #98), whilst it didn't chart on the major chart (The Hot 100) at all in the US. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

so annoying as i cant remember what tour it is and i tried to youtube it but cant find it. but i remember seeing a video where she going off stage and say 'oh i forgot to do Sometimes', and then as she runs off stage she laughs and says 'i never really liked that song;'

The Onyx Hotel Tour. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

It's after she performs Boom Boom, I believe. I'm assuming it's from the Miami show as the footage looked professional? Maybe it was just a really good fancam though, IDK

12 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The Onyx Hotel Tour. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

It's after she performs Boom Boom, I believe. I'm assuming it's from the Miami show as the footage looked professional? Maybe it was just a really good fancam though, IDK

ive found it ฺBritney Spears : The Onyx Hotel Tour 2004 [ Live From Miami ] - YouTube at 1h 22m 38s . i had it in my head it was the Dream Within A Dream tour which is why i couldnt find it