Songs Britney Obviously Loves and Hates

17 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Wasn't there a rumour that Bombastic Love was meant to be a single but Britney was against it because she hated it? 

Yes that’s true. She thought the song was too immature.

I don’t think she likes Outrageous either.

18 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Plus she doesn't know what the song is about,.. in THE carpool karaoke, remember he asked her about oops,

and she she said that doesn't know what the song was about ...:girlwhat: really,  the most stupid moment SORRY. But it's  the true 

I actually think that that is the most honest thing an artist ever said on that show and I praise Britney for that :tiffcackle:

• Love 1

She definitely does not like Sometimes. She even have said it she doesn't like that song. I also dont think she like overprotected. Whenever that song was mentioned in any interview she was smiling at the mention of the song, but her eyes tells u a different story. 

Britney has said many times that Toxic is her favorite hits, and I believe she loves Breathe on Me too, she always sing that song, eventhough it wasnt even a single.

• 3 years later...

Bringing back this thread, surprised to not see ‘Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know’ on here, I think it’s definitely one of her favourites and she’s said this many times (back in 2000 and around the BJ Era)

I believe now as she’s grown she probably doesn’t hate her old material, I think she will appreciate BOMT more now, she probably still finds Sometimes cringey, but I also heard that she is actually fond of Born To Make You Happy and was her idea to include it in Domination :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Bringing back this thread, surprised to not see ‘Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know’ on here, I think it’s definitely one of her favourites and she’s said this many times (back in 2000 and around the BJ Era)

I believe now as she’s grown she probably doesn’t hate her old material, I think she will appreciate BOMT more now, she probably still finds Sometimes cringey, but I also heard that she is actually fond of Born To Make You Happy and was her idea to include it in Domination :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Aww didn't know she loves Born To Make You Happy. That song is just perfect, the sound:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Martian_M00d said:

I hope one day she'll like 'Sometimes' :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Maybe she’s a bit more fond of it now. The last time she said she didn’t like it was in 2004. And this was a time when the ‘innocent’ Britney was an image she was tru Jog to get rid of and when she was heading for the ITZ/Blackout vibe. Who knows maybe she thinks it’s a fun song 

On 2/7/2018 at 9:53 AM, portrait said:

sometimes I think she hates all of her classic songs :orangu: 

for real, me too - and that she's embarrassed / hates most of her most iconic moments, performances, and basically everything why we LOVE her she hates.

there are indeed some sides to her that i don't love... like sometimes i feel she doesn't care about her career or delivering a good show anymore but then i think, is it because of the conservatorship? i don't know, i mean i love her to death but i sometimes feel like a :clownery_makeup_meme: being her fan.

i dont mean this in a bad way, but my mind goes there from time to time. do you feel me?

On 2/7/2018 at 10:24 AM, goincrazy4brit said:

but if she hates some of her songs then why they ended being on her albums anyway? i don't get it:ineedthetruth:

this is why she's often referred to as "manufactured" and not seen as talented by peers / not recognized by the Grammys, etc. cause she doesnt write her songs either.