Stan goes crazy after finding out parents got her Britney tickets

BoyToySoldier

4 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

I'm 17, which is pretty young compared to most people on this site

I became a fan during Britney Jean, it was the first Britney album I ever bought :anxiety: I started hardcore scanning after I bought Blackout :brit:

It was weird, because I became a fan in 2014, while POM was going on, so that was my first taste of Brinny

I went back and watched/listened to ALL of her material from pre-debut until now :mattafact: But I don't know anybody else my age who stans her :imok:

I've always been into 2000's artists because they were so interesting, today's pop girls can't put on a show

I wish I could've been a teenager during the late 90's or early 2000's :meltdown: Growing up with prime Britney would've been a dream :meltdown:

kjfrnrnfnre what Britney Jean was your first Britney album!? :anxiety: I'm the same age as you lmao. I feel like I was a teenager in the early 00s cause I was so into Britney and pop culture in general back then :mattafact: 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, it's_britney_bitch said:

kjfrnrnfnre what Britney Jean was your first Britney album!? :anxiety: I'm the same age as you lmao. I feel like I was a teenager in the early 00s cause I was so into Britney and pop culture in general back then :mattafact: 

I mean I used to love her hits growing up obviously, everybody did, but yeah the first Britney album I ever listened to in full and BOUGHT was Britney Jean

I hadn't heard any of her other albums so everything was an upgrade after that :brit:

So happy for her but her screaming was a bit annoying :imok:

Can't believe she got stans from Circus and FF eras, I thought they were basically has-been fans that felt like supporting our queen once more :kyliecry:

U guys missed the old golden years when britney was THE UNSTOPPABLE POP PRINCESS :anxiety:

She could literally walk on water :gloria:

4 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

I mean I used to love her hits growing up obviously, everybody did, but yeah the first Britney album I ever listened to in full and BOUGHT was Britney Jean

I hadn't heard any of her other albums so everything was an upgrade after that :brit:

Dddd I got ITZ around when it came out and then her first three straight after, I feel lucky I got to experience primeney :brit:

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I wonder if she’s a member here :orangu: 

I clicked on this thread because I literally read the title as "SAM goes crazy after parents got Britney tickets," and I was so damn confused. Like, I know her team is cheap, but does her own boyfriend really have to buy his own tickets to her show (or even worse, has so little income he has to hope his parents are feeling generous). :orangu: 

But this makes a lot more sense. :imok:

12 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

I'm 17, which is pretty young compared to most people on this site

I became a fan during Britney Jean, it was the first Britney album I ever bought :anxiety: I started hardcore scanning after I bought Blackout :brit:

It was weird, because I became a fan in 2014, while POM was going on, so that was my first taste of Brinny

I went back and watched/listened to ALL of her material from pre-debut until now :mattafact: But I don't know anybody else my age who stans her :imok:

I've always been into 2000's artists because they were so interesting, today's pop girls can't put on a show

I wish I could've been a teenager during the late 90's or early 2000's :meltdown: Growing up with prime Britney would've been a dream :meltdown:

i love it! and interesting to see the perspective of younger people now who agree that pop isnt the same! 

i think she could still do really relevant things and get a wide young stan base too. Do teens stan for beyonce a lot? I'm guessing yes?

50 minutes ago, car said:

i love it! and interesting to see the perspective of younger people now who agree that pop isnt the same! 

i think she could still do really relevant things and get a wide young stan base too. Do teens stan for beyonce a lot? I'm guessing yes?

everybody loves beyoncé, they treat her like she's a goddess at my school

but everybody treats britney like a washed up elderly ***** :imok: it's quite sad actually, her reputation with my generation is horrible

i dressed up as 2001 vma snake britney for halloween last year and multiple people said "who's britney spears?" after i told them what the costume was, and even after i told them "the girl who sings (insert biggest hits here)" they had no idea who she was :imok: they genuinely had no idea who she was, i didn't think it was possible

and once i told someone in my class i was going to vegas to see britney and they were like "oh isn't that the girl who sings pretty girls with iggy azalea" :imok:

the most popular artists with people at my school are current hip hop artists and soundcloud rappers (like migos, lil xan, and whoever else i wouldn't know because i don't listen to trash) i've noticed people love rihanna a lot too :mattafact:

pop culture is dead :imok:

11 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

everybody loves beyoncé, they treat her like she's a goddess at my school

but everybody treats britney like a washed up elderly ***** :imok: it's quite sad actually, her reputation with my generation is horrible

i dressed up as 2001 vma snake britney for halloween last year and multiple people said "who's britney spears?" after i told them what the costume was, and even after i told them "the girl who sings (insert biggest hits here)" they had no idea who she was :imok: they genuinely had no idea who she was, i didn't think it was possible

and once i told someone in my class i was going to vegas to see britney and they were like "oh isn't that the girl who sings pretty girls with iggy azalea" :imok:

the most popular artists with people at my school are current hip hop artists and soundcloud rappers (like migos, lil xan, and whoever else i wouldn't know because i don't listen to trash) i've noticed people love rihanna a lot too :mattafact:

pop culture is dead :imok:

whaaaat...washed up elderly *****!? Really??? Wait thats terrible. And ok, but how do they not know who she is!!!????? That's just insane. I cant believe that. 

this makes me sad!! She needs to do a lot of work. 

Maybe as her sons get into the teen years, she'll learn from them...??

Archived