Stan goes crazy after finding out parents got her Britney tickets

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, car said:

I always find it interesting that she has hardcore young stans. That means she became a huge fan during FF era or something. THis really isn't to throw shade- love my gurl...but who becomes a stan watching the GMA performances...ya know?

Femme Fatale probably piqued her interest, then she went online and discovered everything else. She could have become a fan when she was younger around the Circus era too. :mhm:

26 minutes ago, car said:

I always find it interesting that she has hardcore young stans. That means she became a huge fan during FF era or something. THis really isn't to throw shade- love my gurl...but who becomes a stan watching the GMA performances...ya know?

Me ***** :imok:

I'm incredibly young compared to people in here. I'm as old as Britney was when BOMT came out :imok:

37 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Femme Fatale probably piqued her interest, then she went online and discovered everything else. She could have become a fan when she was younger around the Circus era too. :mhm:

I'm 32, but when i was 13, I became a Madonna fan because of "Music" (her 8th album). And then i discovered & rediscovered her iconic catalogue of hits.

So this video (age of the girl) doesn't surprise me at all, tbh. 

Yasss even the dog is excitied. I became a stan in 2011 I really didn't follow britney before then.  Femme fatale was a good album to us who just started following her she had great hits and 2011 was a great time. Then i started listening to her younger stuff and all her music more 

22 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I always find it interesting to know what it was for young fans to become fans by a time Britney was giving her 60% :imok: 

I love the Femme Fatale era though :sendinglove:

What was it like? 

Well I was actually sad because I felt like I missed out on all the prime slayage, and watching Femme Fatale Tour performances was painful. I just sticked to watching old performances (Toxic ABC Special had me blown away) and I still had 7 full albums to discover.  I'm glad I stan Britney though, Glory was the first album I experienced on exhale and it was a lot of fun,  including the meltdowns :tiffcackle: I'm incredibly jealous of you guys for experiencing Britney at her best :kyliecry:

2 hours ago, car said:

I'm 17, which is pretty young compared to most people on this site

I became a fan during Britney Jean, it was the first Britney album I ever bought :anxiety: I started hardcore scanning after I bought Blackout :brit:

It was weird, because I became a fan in 2014, while POM was going on, so that was my first taste of Brinny

I went back and watched/listened to ALL of her material from pre-debut until now :mattafact: But I don't know anybody else my age who stans her :imok:

I've always been into 2000's artists because they were so interesting, today's pop girls can't put on a show

I wish I could've been a teenager during the late 90's or early 2000's :meltdown: Growing up with prime Britney would've been a dream :meltdown:

1 hour ago, Daxx said:

Me ***** :imok:

I'm incredibly young compared to people in here. I'm as old as Britney was when BOMT came out :imok:

I'm 17 and I've been a stan ever since I could talk :drown: Literally one of my earliest memories is dancing to the Slave video:imok:

I can't believe there are people who didn't become a stan until FF era, I was a veteran by then jnjsjk. I remember getting ITZ, GH:MP and Toxic single when I was like 4  :drown:

Archived