Stan goes crazy after finding out parents got her Britney tickets

BoyToySoldier

12 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

everybody loves beyoncé, they treat her like she's a goddess at my school

but everybody treats britney like a washed up elderly ***** :imok: it's quite sad actually, her reputation with my generation is horrible

i dressed up as 2001 vma snake britney for halloween last year and multiple people said "who's britney spears?" after i told them what the costume was, and even after i told them "the girl who sings (insert biggest hits here)" they had no idea who she was :imok: they genuinely had no idea who she was, i didn't think it was possible

and once i told someone in my class i was going to vegas to see britney and they were like "oh isn't that the girl who sings pretty girls with iggy azalea" :imok:

the most popular artists with people at my school are current hip hop artists and soundcloud rappers (like migos, lil xan, and whoever else i wouldn't know because i don't listen to trash) i've noticed people love rihanna a lot too :mattafact:

pop culture is dead :imok:

also what are soundclad rappers? hahah.I didnt think that being in mid-twenties would make me feel so old.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I clicked on this thread because I literally read the title as "SAM goes crazy after parents got Britney tickets," and I was so damn confused. Like, I know her team is cheap, but does her own boyfriend really have to buy his own tickets to her show (or even worse, has so little income he has to hope his parents are feeling generous). :orangu: 

But this makes a lot more sense. :imok:

Girl! hahahaha :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, car said:

also what are soundclad rappers? hahah.I didnt think that being in mid-twenties would make me feel so old.

soundcloud.com is a site where anyone can post their own songs, like youtube but just for music, it's where most indie artists post their material

so some "soundcloud rappers" as people call them, get really really famous :mattafact: it's weird, and i don't get it, but it's the trend right now

its mostly teen white boys making shitty trap music that ALL sounds the same, who put "lil" before a noun and that's their stage name

lil xan, lil pump, lil yachty, lil uzi vert, lil skittles, lil scrappy, lil doug, lil larenci, lil bre, lil west, and the list goes on

Spoiler

lil pump and lil xan are the most famous, so heres a couple examples:

8 minutes ago, car said:

Maybe as her sons get into the teen years, she'll learn from them...??

honey, have you seen her sons? they're sweet but they're nerds, they're weebs (weeb = somebody who's obsessed with anime), so i don't think they'll be the coolest teens :imok:

32 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

everybody loves beyoncé, they treat her like she's a goddess at my school

but everybody treats britney like a washed up elderly ***** :imok: it's quite sad actually, her reputation with my generation is horrible

i dressed up as 2001 vma snake britney for halloween last year and multiple people said "who's britney spears?" after i told them what the costume was, and even after i told them "the girl who sings (insert biggest hits here)" they had no idea who she was :imok: they genuinely had no idea who she was, i didn't think it was possible

and once i told someone in my class i was going to vegas to see britney and they were like "oh isn't that the girl who sings pretty girls with iggy azalea" :imok:

the most popular artists with people at my school are current hip hop artists and soundcloud rappers (like migos, lil xan, and whoever else i wouldn't know because i don't listen to trash) i've noticed people love rihanna a lot too :mattafact:

pop culture is dead :imok:

Wtf I've never met anybody who didn't know who Britney is and I sincerely hope I never do, what kinda rock did they grow up under :drown:

8 minutes ago, Noah Fatale said:

soundcloud.com is a site where anyone can post their own songs, like youtube but just for music, it's where most indie artists post their material

so some "soundcloud rappers" as people call them, get really really famous :mattafact: it's weird, and i don't get it, but it's the trend right now

its mostly teen white boys making shitty trap music that ALL sounds the same, who put "lil" before a noun and that's their stage name

lil xan, lil pump, lil yachty, lil uzi vert, lil skittles, lil scrappy, lil doug, lil larenci, lil bre, lil west, and the list goes on

Reveal hidden contents

lil pump and lil xan are the most famous, so heres a couple examples:

honey, have you seen her sons? they're sweet but they're nerds, they're weebs (weeb = somebody who's obsessed with anime), so i don't think they'll be the coolest teens :imok:

haha, in my old person defense, I knew of sound cloud, but I didnt realize that it was becoming quite big for rappers these days. And also, are those real names or are you just making s--t up?? That sounds horrendous. how did we come to this??

On one hand, it'll be nice for her sons not to be the cool kids because maybe they wont end up druggy like most celeb children, but on the other, we need their cultural cool capital for Britney to learn from!!! But I think a lot of young boys are into anime when theyre young..they seem to be skaters too*~ which is p cool. 

14 hours ago, Noah Fatale said:

I'm 17, which is pretty young compared to most people on this site

I became a fan during Britney Jean, it was the first Britney album I ever bought :anxiety: I started hardcore scanning after I bought Blackout :brit:

It was weird, because I became a fan in 2014, while POM was going on, so that was my first taste of Brinny

I went back and watched/listened to ALL of her material from pre-debut until now :mattafact: But I don't know anybody else my age who stans her :imok:

I've always been into 2000's artists because they were so interesting, today's pop girls can't put on a show

I wish I could've been a teenager during the late 90's or early 2000's :meltdown: Growing up with prime Britney would've been a dream :meltdown:

Bishhhh Im 17 toooooooo yasssss another person my age who loves anf your story sounds just like mine the hype behind work ***** and pom is what made me fun I have always loved early 2000s music so i was aware of who britney was and I loved bomt and her oops vma performance . I also went back amd studied up on my queen i wish i was there for the prime but its okay girl cus you know why because were both the miss american dreams because were 17!

14 hours ago, it's_britney_bitch said:

I'm 17 and I've been a stan ever since I could talk :drown: Literally one of my earliest memories is dancing to the Slave video:imok:

I can't believe there are people who didn't become a stan until FF era, I was a veteran by then jnjsjk. I remember getting ITZ, GH:MP and Toxic single when I was like 4  :drown:

Your very lucky im also 17 and my parents didnt introduce me to britney at all my first memory if britney is seeing her on tmz wearing a pink wig then a became a stan at 14

5 hours ago, car said:

love it! When did you start stanning?

By the time TTWE was released as a single. It was so interesting because I for sure remember watching the I Love Rock and Roll video on MTV when I was little, and maybe Toxic too but I'm not sure. I listened to Womanizer a lot on the radio when it came out (I was 6) but I didn't know who sang it. 

5 hours ago, car said:

Do teens stan for beyonce a lot? I'm guessing yes?

Hm, not really tbh at least not here in Spain. Beyonce is really well known, specially for Single Ladies which tbh was her only hit here, you never hear her on the radio but she's a very respected artist. Teens of my age are more into reggaeton and trap which I personally dislike

13 minutes ago, Daxx said:

By the time TTWE was released as a single. It was so interesting because I for sure remember watching the I Love Rock and Roll video on MTV when I was little, and maybe Toxic too but I'm not sure. I listened to Womanizer a lot on the radio when it came out (I was 6) but I didn't know who sang it. 

Hm, not really tbh at least not here in Spain. Beyonce is really well known, specially for Single Ladies which tbh was her only hit here, you never hear her on the radio but she's a very respected artist. Teens of my age are more into reggaeton and trap which I personally dislike

Interesting!! I guess in Spain different things are more popular. 

Fascinating to see how and what translates across cultures. 

but you obviously chose the best artist to san for!!

Archived