WHAT IF BRITNEY IS THE SURPISE...?

BritintheZone

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Performing with your very famous ex-gf with whom you had a very famous relationship on one of the biggest platforms availabe while your wife and child look on would be beyond disrespectful imo. I use to be one of the biggest 'Justney' fans however I find him to be an annoying ********* now... Britney was always better off without him.

britney and justin can't even (refuse to be) in the same room with eachother... what makes you think they'll do a performace together? We saw the mess they pulled at the 2014 PCA's. 

also, JT's ego is wayyyy too big. he wouldn't want his relationship with brit from 15 years ago to over shine justt him. That would be all the GP would be talking about, and JT likes the attention on him at all times. 

(it would be super iconic though. my justney heart would explode with happiness) 

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, December02 said:

Can you imagine the hype? But wouldn't she be rehearsing right now if she was doing it? I'm guessing that JT would have her if she wanted to do it, but I really doubt that she wants that level of exposure at this point. 

She’s been rehearsing for the past four years at POM! :queenflopga:

7 hours ago, riccus said:

Ok ..even though I liked them in the begining , Justin is a horrible person. 

I could lost all of my respect for Britney and her brand if she does something like this ..

Even talking about him like "he did nothing wrong , I forget everything , I can make a song with him "on interviews gives me the creeps. 

I want my old Britney who would say " next question"  to people who wronged them.

You can't hold a grudge forever. They're adults now and it would be a good business move 

I think he will definitely have NSYNC.... I think it's either Janet or Britney. I think it would be ICONIC to have Britney since they have been seen as a huge breakup for a generation. Janet would be good because it's like a redo.

Obviously I vote Britney but I know that's more of a stretch. Regardless... at least the members of NSYNC are getting a paycheck! :tiffcackle:

We can wish it all we want but pretty sure everyone will hate him if he doesn't bring Janet, and he probably knows it. Which i find unfortunate as it takes away possibilities of any other surprises. But fair enough for Janet i suppose. My money is on Janet being special guest. :mattafact: id be highly highly surprised if he went with anybody else honestly. Let's wait and see. I would die to see a justney reunion if just for the super bowl and never again. 

Archived