WHAT IF BRITNEY IS THE SURPISE...?

BritintheZone

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, December02 said:

Can you imagine the hype? But wouldn't she be rehearsing right now if she was doing it? I'm guessing that JT would have her if she wanted to do it, but I really doubt that she wants that level of exposure at this point. 

If she just the special guest she would only rehearse for like a week pior with him like most special guest

We should know by now she hates to do stuff that she already did before. “Been there done that” literally her quote when asked if she would wear a school outfit again and if she would sing with a snake again. She already did the superbowl as a guest once and she already did Justin Timberlake once. So no.

Ok ..even though I liked them in the begining , Justin is a horrible person. 

I could lost all of my respect for Britney and her brand if she does something like this ..

Even talking about him like "he did nothing wrong , I forget everything , I can make a song with him "on interviews gives me the creeps. 

I want my old Britney who would say " next question"  to people who wronged them.

Archived