Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party (Official Thread)

7 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

New Toxic Up Close ******* :carpoolney:

The random spinning around when none of the dancers are doing it looks odd. The knee slide is cool but then the hair flipping on her knees is odd again. A lot of this looks like she forgot the moves because none of her dancers are doing what she's doing and they're doing something so different that Britney looks weird. 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I’m actually having a hard time coping with the end of this. I spent the last few hours watching some footage and pics I took over the years. All my trips to Vegas have been so much fun.

piece of me has been my escape from the reality of every day life. It has been the trip that I looked forward to the most every year for the last 4 years. Working extra hours just to save for a trip to Vegas. It’s where I had some of the best time with friends. Best time with my sister. The dancers I’ve met have been incredibly

sweet. I’m feeling sad.

we also don’t know what Britney’s gonna do next.

i saw jae had sohey on his insta story and said look who’s back look out for him.

not sure if he’s performing with them or just going to be in th audience.

I agree with you. I'm going to miss this era so much. I had an incredible time going to Las Vegas. Piece of Me motivated me to go visit Vegas for the first time. The past few years I have attended the show 4 times. I had an amazing time with my friends. They loved the show and they aren't really big Britney fans. I had an incredible time with my family as well. My brother attended the show twice and he loved it. I had the opportunity to do the meet and greet and it was an unforgettable experience. Meeting Felicia was a great experience as well. She was able to share some personal moment with the Britney Army. Being able to walk on stage and backstage was a surreal experience.  I met some incredible Britney fans and till this day we remain in contact. Through this experience I was able to go on many adventures from exploring Las Vegas Strip, stand up comedy shows, aquarium, route 66, Hoover dam, and hiking the grand canyon. So many memorable moments. Good times!! Even though this era is ending I'm looking forward to Britney's new journey. It is time to evolve as an artist and hopefully her team makes a great decision. She is truly leaving behind a legacy in Las Vegas. She changed the scene  in bringing the younger generation to the city. It paved the way to artist like Lady Gaga to be a part of this transition. Can' wait to see what Britney has instore for the Britney Army. Hopefully the New York residency is true. If this happen it will change the game in the big apple. More artist needs to have a residency here since New York City is really the capital city of the world ;)  Can't wait to see whats next. 

1 hour ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I agree with you. I'm going to miss this era so much. I had an incredible time going to Las Vegas. Piece of Me motivated me to go visit Vegas for the first time. The past few years I have attended the show 4 times. I had an amazing time with my friends. They loved the show and they aren't really big Britney fans. I had an incredible time with my family as well. My brother attended the show twice and he loved it. I had the opportunity to do the meet and greet and it was an unforgettable experience. Meeting Felicia was a great experience as well. She was able to share some personal moment with the Britney Army. Being able to walk on stage and backstage was a surreal experience.  I met some incredible Britney fans and till this day we remain in contact. Through this experience I was able to go on many adventures from exploring Las Vegas Strip, stand up comedy shows, aquarium, route 66, Hoover dam, and hiking the grand canyon. So many memorable moments. Good times!! Even though this era is ending I'm looking forward to Britney's new journey. It is time to evolve as an artist and hopefully her team makes a great decision. She is truly leaving behind a legacy in Las Vegas. She changed the scene  in bringing the younger generation to the city. It paved the way to artist like Lady Gaga to be a part of this transition. Can' wait to see what Britney has instore for the Britney Army. Hopefully the New York residency is true. If this happen it will change the game in the big apple. More artist needs to have a residency here since New York City is really the capital city of the world ;)  Can't wait to see whats next. 

Very well said. Everything you mentioned is exactly how I feel. My first time was my first trip without family just friends. My last time was my first time to travel alone. It’s really a special era for me. You’re so lucky you got to do the meet and greet.

and you’re in NYC too?

19 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Very well said. Everything you mentioned is exactly how I feel. My first time was my first trip without family just friends. My last time was my first time to travel alone. It’s really a special era for me. You’re so lucky you got to do the meet and greet.

and you’re in NYC too?

Yeah I'm a New Yorker. If the residency is true then I will be attending the show often :lollipop:

Archived