Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party (Official Thread)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Yaaaaassssssssss Putanas the day we all waited for is coming :bang: In a week, Britney will start her final 5 shows of POM and it will be officially over 

:tear: thank god

Can’t wait for the future, where she’ll “promote” new albums without promoting POM

The Countdown Begins :werk: 

eklapsa me to yess putanas hahahahah

7 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Yaaaaassssssssss Putanas the day we all waited for is coming :bang: In a week, Britney will start her final 5 shows of POM and it will be officially over 

Can’t wait for the future, where she’ll “promote” new albums without promoting POM

This us when POM ends:

7 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

"Can’t wait for the future, where she’ll “promote” new albums without promoting POM" ... a beautiful meltdown I see :sendinglove:

I want to be excited for this, but I can’t.  We all know she’s gonna take some time off and then announce a new Vegas show at another venue on the Strip and unless she and her team really sit down to discuss marketing for her future music, she will continue to gradually sell less with each release.  In a perfect world, she will end POM and come back with a smash album, utilizing a great marketing team to appeal her to the younger generation and generate more popularity.  I hope, but I am seriously worried...

Guest Diamond Horse
10 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I want it to end because she needs to do other things now but i will miss it :crying2: 

It was so much fun to check the threads and videos! :jamout:

haha, @Inherzone is probably like :gross:, that's disgusting.

:jamout:

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I want to be excited for this, but I can’t.  We all know she’s gonna take some time off and then announce a new Vegas show at another venue on the Strip and unless she and her team really sit down to discuss marketing for her future music, she will continue to gradually sell less with each release.  In a perfect world, she will end POM and come back with a smash album, utilizing a great marketing team to appeal her to the younger generation and generate more popularity.  I hope, but I am seriously worried...

well, I really hope she is extremely tired of POM and fed up with it, so she won't consider a new residency :quirkney: 

I will be at the last show and im not ready!!!!! It feel like panic inside of me. Im happy i will be there but im scared that Brit goes on a extended break and never feel like going back after. Im happy tje residency is ending in a way but in an other way. I think it was fabulous to have her around and go see her whenever i feel like it (my wallet say he’s very happy its ending) im no where rich and i live on Canada east

I think Vegas has been great.

We laugh about all of its downsides,the moves, the wigs, etc,  but there are good things too, from the setlist, her looks (from 2015 onward) the fact that we saw her perform continously for so long. Not even in her prime she performed for that long in any era. 

We all know she/they could've done things better, from the outfits, the choreo, some songs that needed to be scrapped (Boys) and many others that could've been performed from her past singles and the new songs from BJ and Glory, but I think it was good overall. For me personally, what's making things sadder nowadays as a fan is the fact that we don't have as many videoclips or performances as we could, but that's not Vegas' fault.

They could've perfectly shot more videos between legs, it doesn't take more than a week (MM video took what, half an hour?) and she proved she was able to perform at awards shows like the BBMA or the VMA's, even cancelling shows that were already scheduled to make an appearance at the awards shows. She was even able to tour in Asia, and perform in the UK, I mean, she WAS able to do all those things that people said she wasn't because of the Vegas contract, they just chose not to.

I'm really gonna miss this era.

If she doesn't do another residency, I hope at least she releases more videoclips now, because if she's gonna remain as absent from the music scene as she's been since Vegas started, then there's nothing positive about it ending. 

Archived