The 100 Best Deep Cuts by 21st Century Pop Stars: Critics' Picks

TheCharmedTributes1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So essentially, they're saying that aside from Britney's singles, "Kill the Lights," "Freakshow" and "How I Roll" are her best songs ever. Out of nine albums, those are seriously the three songs they came up with? Those selections are not even the top deep cuts from their respective albums ("Heaven on Earth," "Inside Out," and "Unusual You" say hi). 

tumblr_n1tbvcyubC1rzik3go1_500.gif

OMG! :orangu: from all of her non-single tracks they chose those ones as her deepest cuts. :byebitch:

Where is Touch of my hand, Shadow, Breathe on me, Unusual You, Inside out, Amnesia, Quicksand, He about to lose me, Criminal, Hold on toght, Don't cry, Alien. 

And let's not even get into the unreleased tracks as State of Grace, Ouch, Everyday, Let go, Luv the hurt away which easily could have make it to the top 10. :nyschool:

How deep is :

10 pm to 4 and I came to hit the floor, thought you knew before but if you don't then now you know :britstare11: 

Burn it all down, need to buy another round till they light up in the sound of the speaker :britstare11::britstare11:

9 hours ago, danny1994 said:

A deep cut is a non-single that isn’t known by the general public, but is popular among hardcore fans.

:calculating:

I wasn't aware any of those three were popular among the stans. I mean, I guess we can count Freakshow if you count Britney herself as a hardcore fan.....

Archived