The 100 Best Deep Cuts by 21st Century Pop Stars: Critics' Picks

TheCharmedTributes1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Check the full list here:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8039437/best-pop-album-tracks-21st-century-deep-cuts

Britney made it to the list 3 times with Kill the Lights (#100), Freakshow (#60) and How I Roll (#9). :wigsnatched:

Really Billboard, of all Britney's recent pic you had to choose her worst look? :nopingout:

So glad How I Roll is getting some love though, lyrics are **** but a bop is a bop is a bop:CPKney:

Femme Fatale, Britney Spears' first album of the 2010s, came at the right time, with the right sound. While singles “Till the World Ends” and “Hold It Against Me” approximated the EDM drop-oriented pop music of the moment, the buzzing, glitching and popping “How I Roll” stood out as antithetical to the rest, a precursor to the hyper-gleam of PC Music and a rebuff of the scientifically engineered precision of the day. It’s chaotic and bizarre, and remains one of the best songs she’s ever made. -- S.J.H.

so true :kyliecry:

Archived