The 100 Best Deep Cuts by 21st Century Pop Stars: Critics' Picks

TheCharmedTributes1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Itachi said:

Wait... Freakum Dress is #1?? :xcuseme: if they have to put Beyonce at the top spot, she had so many more songs that are better than that. Dance For You, All Night, Sandcastles, Hello, Dangerously in Love, etc. :wyd: (obviously i'm biased towards my faves :imok:)

I agree, but I've been nosing through the comments and it seems they got a lot on that list wrong. Freakum Dress isn't a song I skip all the time, but there are far better choices there, too.

Personally, I think the list is half biased, and half a writer grabbing some discographies and using whatever songs they were completely unaware of to fill in the empty slots.

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I agree, but I've been nosing through the comments and it seems they got a lot on that list wrong. Freakum Dress isn't a song I skip all the time, but there are far better choices there, too.

Personally, I think the list is half biased, and half a writer grabbing some discographies and using whatever songs they were completely unaware of to fill in the empty slots.

the list itself is too difficult to make since they covered all pop albums released this century, they could have simplified it to say a per decade list. they didn't even had any Lana songs on the list but they have Halsey :weusay:

personally, I enjoy Beyonce's ballads/mid-tempo songs more than her upbeat songs (because they tend to be too repetitive with annoying hooks that ends up getting stuck in my head) :weusay:

55 minutes ago, Itachi said:

the list itself is too difficult to make since they covered all pop albums released this century, they could have simplified it to say a per decade list. they didn't even had any Lana songs on the list but they have Halsey :weusay:

personally, I enjoy Beyonce's ballads/mid-tempo songs more than her upbeat songs (because they tend to be too repetitive with annoying hooks that ends up getting stuck in my head) :weusay:

:hahaha: True. And it is also Billboard, so I guess I really shouldn't be too surprised.

I'm a mix when it comes to Bey, because I do really love her ballads, but I also love the more upbeat ones. (I mean, my number one favorite of her's is Green Light. :yaknow: But lmao, I totally see your point.)

Archived