(POLL) Britney's Beauty Peak

kasavas

When did Britney's beauty peak?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, indyRS said:

I'd feel bad if she saw this.

Jist of the thread is "when did her beauty start declining." No wonder she does minor work on her face. 

She's always gorgeous, and always will be.. 19, 25, 30, 45, 60, etc.

It'd be 'when did her beauty start declining' if there were no recent pictures.

2016 is there which is not even a full year ago.

If you check exhale you'll see WAY too many threads about her looks, and many threads about her beauty peak, and people say it's one of these years.

In a forum full of "she looks like joker", "she looks like a racoon", "she's a lazy *****", "she sucks as a performer nowadays", "her boyfriend is using her", "she lost her ***" and neyde memes, I doubt a thread that basically says "When did you think she looked her best" is what would hurt her.

No one doubted she's gorgeous, no one said she was ever ugly, I'm the one who made a thread today praising 2011ney's appearance because I don't think she looked bad and that's the opinion exhalers have. We're spending our time trying to entertain ourselves when nothing is happening, by doing useless but entertaining things, like making this thread.

Don't start unnecessary drama. :kiss: 

12 minutes ago, kasavas said:

In a forum full of "she looks like joker", "she looks like a racoon", "she's a lazy *****", "she sucks as a performer nowadays"

These are not the same things, nor are they on the same level. One is constructive criticism of her performances which she charges money for... the other is bashing her face.

The hilarious part is everybody gets pressed when someone says she's not dancing up to par but nobody bats an eyelid when the same people who are living vicariously through her ***** about HER OLD FACE / JOKER SMILE / WHY DID SHE START FUN STUFF!!111!!!

It's the twilight zone, honestly. That being said, she's still beautiful. Everyone has good days and bad days. Primeney did too.

17 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The hilarious part is everybody gets pressed when someone says she's not dancing up to par but nobody bats an eyelid when the same people who are living vicariously through her ***** about HER OLD FACE / JOKER SMILE / WHY DID SHE START FUN STUFF!!111!!!

It's the twilight zone, honestly. That being said, she's still beautiful. Everyone has good days and bad days. Primeney did too.

Thanks for agreeing with me :) 

2008 > 2003 > 2016 > 2002 > 2013

2008, 2003, and 2016 are my favorites.

2002 was beautiful, but I don't really connect with her during that time. To me, then, she's like one of those girls you can objectively say is beautiful then, but she isn't really your type, you know what I mean?

Also, never really cared for 2013 even though she had some great looks and they were all around 10000x better than 2011-2012.

definitely 2003ney. but circusney has its own beauty :giggleney: and gloryney is also gorgeous. my god she's a timeless hot piece of ***. 

why y'all suddenly pissed about this thread while we basically criticize her from top to toe every single day.:calculating:

it's not like she would read this or anything. even the tabloids wrote the meanest things about her

Archived