(POLL) Britney's Beauty Peak

kasavas

When did Britney's beauty peak?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Britney/ITZ era is a peak. Her face now looks very haggard. She's not getting good work done and it shows. 

Yeah, moral of the story: never save coins when it comes to getting work done.

Also, find a good doctor, Google is your friend. :embarrassney:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Vessel. said:

Are you saying that 2016ney was ugly? :juggingu:

No, but it will never be her peak of beauty because her face changed a lot. I can understand those fans that prefer Circusney to a Inthezoney or a Primeney, is the mature version of Britney we loved, but from 2013 to these days she has another face and I don't like this. Since 2016 she has a new hot body, one of her best, but the face is messed up and FOR ME that's not "Britney Spears", except in some occasions like in the Private Show's commercial

7 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

cover-600x800.jpg

I had to Google it and double check to be sure, haha. I don't ever look at pictures of them (or watch the Ooh La La video, for that matter) :mattafact:

that looks pretty blonde to me :plzexplain: maybe a darker one, but for me brunette is an even darker tone, who knows then :mattafact:

I mean, for me they look like blonde babies

fp_3462739_spears_britney_cwny_082409.jp

maybe their hair got darker with time

btw, while I was googling I stumbled upon this

Spoiler

Britney-Spears-Dangling-Her-Baby-Off-a-B

why? :embarrassney:

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

that looks pretty blonde to me :plzexplain: maybe a darker one, but for me brunette is an even darker tone, who knows then :mattafact:

Hair color seems kind of subjective to an extent, since people often tend to use their own shade as a gauge for other shades. Like, I've been super blonde my whole life so if I dyed my hair the same color as Sean Preston's, it would look really dark and definitely brown (to me, at least). Luckily, I'm too scared to explore that avenue, so potential confusion and identity crisis averted.  :brit:

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hair color seems kind of subjective to an extent, since people often tend to use their own shade as a gauge for other shades. Like, I've been super blonde my whole life so if I dyed my hair the same color as Sean Preston's, it would look really dark and definitely brown (to me, at least). Luckily, I'm too scared to explore that avenue, so potential confusion and identity crisis averted.  :brit:

lol yeah that's true, since I'm from Mexico, I'm used to seeing people with really dark hair, black, or dark brown, so for me someone like Preston, even if has a darker shade of blonde, would still stand out here as "the blonde one". I actually know several people that are blonde like that, or used to be more blonde when they were kids and as they got older their hair got darker, but they're still considered blonde by everyone because most of us have darker hair and skin.

That's why I've always considered Britney a blonde, even since the BOMT era.

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

lol yeah that's true, since I'm from Mexico, I'm used to seeing people with really dark hair, black, or dark brown, so for me someone like Preston, even if has a darker shade of blonde, would still stand out here as "the blonde one". I actually know several people that are blonde like that, or used to be more blonde when they were kids and as they got older their hair got darker, but they're still considered blonde by everyone because most of us have darker hair and skin.

That's why I've always considered Britney a blonde, even since the BOMT era.

That makes sense; I'm from Finland where seriously everyone has blonde hair and blue eyes. I actually was the only person within my family (and even within my social circle) to wind up with green eyes, and people frequently commented on how "strange" it was. It made me so self-conscious as a preteen, I actually wore blue contacts! Now I just think it's so silly; genetics don't conform to overarching cultural phenotypes. It's incredibly complex DNA, not someone customizing their game of Sims. :embarrassney:

First of all, Britney will always be a beautiful person inside and out, no matter what age or size she is. :lessons:

But for the shallow purposes of this topic: 2002 = 2003 >>>>>> every year after that 

Britney is of course a mature woman now. She's been through hell and back. She had to grow up quicker than a normal person's pace.

She outgrew her years farther than a regular person would. She doesn't have her youthfulness in her anymore.

Subjectively speaking, her body is the fittest it's been since 2004.

Not fitter THAN 2004 though, or any year before that.

Her face however is forever lost. She looks beautiful, don't get me wrong, but she lost the "Britney" face long ago. Even in 2007-2009 when she still sorta looked like Britney, she looked like an older version of the "Britney" face. 

This is in no way a criticism of Britney. I witnessed everything she went through in real time and know what hardships she had to go through.

Naturally, all that emotional and mental stress, heartbreak, alcohol, and (possibly) **** use caught up to her. Her looks specifically. The bad plastic surgeries don't help either.

In a world so obsessed with beauty, money, and power:

Youth > Everything else

And by that standard, she could never truly "peak" in beauty again, because she will never be 22 again.

19 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

That makes sense; I'm from Finland where seriously everyone has blonde hair and blue eyes. I actually was the only person within my family (and even within my social circle) to wind up with green eyes, and people frequently commented on how "strange" it was. It made me so self-conscious as a preteen, I actually wore blue contacts! Now I just think it's so silly; genetics don't conform to overarching cultural phenotypes. It's incredibly complex DNA, not someone customizing their game of Sims. :embarrassney:

:cuteidk: omg that's so weird!! no offense, but it's really funny, I could've never imagined that kind of situations, first world's problems are really strange to me lol I think at the end in every society there's the same kind of issues, just in their respective context

no one should feel ashamed of themselves, and I know we criticize Britney everyday, but I see that as something different, because she's a public figure, her face and body, her whole image is a brand, an icon, almost a like  product we consume, so when I talk about it I'm actually not talking about Britney the person, but Britney Spears, the face I see in videos and performances

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:cuteidk: omg that's so weird!! no offense, but it's really funny, I could've never imagined that kind of situations, first world's problems are really strange to me lol I think at the end in every society there's the same kind of issues, just in their respective context

no one should feel ashamed of themselves, and I know we criticize Britney everyday, but I see that as something different, because she's a public figure, her face and body, her whole image is a brand, an icon, almost a like  product we consume, so when I talk about it I'm actually not talking about Britney the person, but Britney Spears, the face I see in videos and performances

Oh I agree, it's completely inane and trivial, but life felt oh-so-tough when I was 11-years-old. Luckily, it didn't take very long at all thereafter for me to go through serious hardships and gain real perspective. Of course, I didn't feel fortunate for those experiences at the time, but they were absolutely necessary into making me a worthwhile person who could eventually have something to contribute to the world.

Her face was the same from like 17-32 until the nose job and fun stuff. So I'd say BOMT era to Ooh La La era.   Facial structure doesn't change from 22-23-24-25 etc, only different camera angles, tanning, flattering/unflattering outfits, weight loss and gain, and different makeup.  Want proof?

Britney bad looks 1998:

15306555_1840945132856189_33801521210840

U1274P8T1D274676F913DT20060727014958.jpg

Britney cute 2010:

UTB_BS_JAS.jpg

XRAY_SN_HQ_213237_28129.jpg

Britney great 1998 :

18245_900.jpg

Britney bad 2010:

UTB_Barnes_and_Noble_2528172529.jpg

Archived