Britney And Chill With This Acoustic Re-working Of "Love Me Down"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LMDBSG said:

i already leaked the Liar acapella, but no the stems exist but not being traded currently.

LMD is currently.

I don't want to share something because of what happened last time.

please respect that :)

The Liar stems are being traded lmao all of the Glory tracks have been going around for months the only super elusive ones are Mood Ring

4 hours ago, LMDBSG said:

yes, being honest i got the ideas of a twitter leaker, it was fun when they did it, so i thought i'd try it.

I'd leak it if i could, but i'm not a leaker.

i'm not bragging about what i have anymore. yes i have gotten more stuff, but i'm not saying what.

But if i get any updates i will inform yous. :)

If you can't leak, you can always share privately with me. I'll wait some time and then gift the fans, that's not a problem for me! ;)

Just now, neel21 said:

Does that mean some ITZ/ FF stems are on their way :orly:

Not really. That user apparently has the Glory Sessions stems, and he said that he couldn't leak them. If that's the case, he can send them to me. Then I can make some rediscover mixes and share the stems with y'all! ;)

2 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

Not really. That user apparently has the Glory Sessions stems, and he said that he couldn't leak them. If that's the case, he can send them to me. Then I can make some rediscover mixes and share the stems with y'all! ;)

Oh ok! 

Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Honey almost all of FF is leaked besides SIWAK, Gasoline, Selfish, Trip To Your Heart & Inside Out. The vocal stems for all of these (excluding Seal It With a Kiss) are being traded though.

Yeah ik I have them downloaded, but I really wanna hear the TTYH and Gasoline stems lol

Guest Arckangel
3 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Honey almost all of FF is leaked besides SIWAK, Gasoline, Selfish, Trip To Your Heart & Inside Out. The vocal stems for all of these (excluding Seal It With a Kiss) are being traded though.

I'd love to hear Myah Marie's a cappella vocals for Till the World Ends, Hold It Against Me (the demo leaked), Inside Out, Drop Dead (Beautiful), Trouble for Me, Gasoline and Scary. Maybe that'll help quash those "Myah Jean" rumours.

Archived