Britney And Chill With This Acoustic Re-working Of "Love Me Down"

Jordan Miller

That was then. And i apologize for how i acted.

But i realized it doesn't bother me. honestly. it doesn't :) not anymore.

and i am helping you, LMD stems should leak this week. keep an eye on that site Reddit.com/SongStems

I don't leak anything anymore. not after last time. :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
5 minutes ago, LMDBSG said:

Bascially i tried to have a little fun while leaking 'Liar' acapella, but it went horribly wrong.

A little fun? You acted like a total ********. Everything would be alright if you'd just leak what you have, we'd actually appreciate that.

i don't know why people feel entitled to have things other fans have, i never understood that. they don't have to share anything that they don't want to - especially if they paid for them

i'll never know why people feel like they're owned things they haven't worked for

:triggered::nocomprende:

Just now, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

A little fun? You acted like a total ********. Everything would be alright if you'd just leak what you have, we'd actually appreciate that.

yes, being honest i got the ideas of a twitter leaker, it was fun when they did it, so i thought i'd try it.

I'd leak it if i could, but i'm not a leaker.

i'm not bragging about what i have anymore. yes i have gotten more stuff, but i'm not saying what.

But if i get any updates i will inform yous. :)

6 minutes ago, neel21 said:

IDGI.......

It was a ******** MESS THREAD like 20 pages long where this ******** claimed he had stems but he would only leak them in change of a another leak someone here could provide, like he was some kind of "godfather" of britney spears stems or something.

:nothavingit:

I think the thread was deleted tho

5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

i don't know why people feel entitled to have things other fans have, i never understood that. they don't have to share anything that they don't want to - especially if they paid for them

i'll never know why people feel like they're owned things they haven't worked for

There's a lot of other elements here. I saw the original thread. He basically lorded it over everyone's heads and was rude about it. I will say he was nice and he did give it to fans who did as he requested: but they also did what he wanted, so there's that. If you want to trade, that's cool, just maybe do it in PMs because you know the majority of members here aren't traders/leakers.

But I do generally agree. It is always nice when people are generous and share, but if they don't want to, that's their prerogative. Just don't do the above about it, you know?

1 minute ago, Andrew338 said:

It was a ******** MESS THREAD like 20 pages long where this ******** claimed he had stems but he would only leak them in change of a another leak someone here could provide, like he was some kind of "godfather" of britney spears stems or something.

First i offered them up as a trade, but that failed, so i decided to have a little fun while leaking it :)

i did have a list where i forgot to add the 'Pretty Girls' instrumental, and someone offered me it but it was leaked and i stated it in a way that sounded rude. i apologize again for that.

i consider leaks fun :)

6 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

LMAOOOO IM SCREAMING :orangu: :orangu: :orangu: :orangu: 

Seriously tho, @LMDBSG, it'd be nice of you to share something. And exhale is the last place you should come to if you wanna trade something lmao, at the very least do it in PMs. If you make a thread about having stuff, you better be giving links to zips/ audio files

anyways, im waiting for those LMD stems to leak (did Liar leak?). Cant wait to hear those ad-libs at the end

8 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

There's a lot of other elements here. I saw the original thread. He basically lorded it over everyone's heads and was rude about it. I will say he was nice and he did give it to fans who did as he requested: but they also did what he wanted, so there's that. If you want to trade, that's cool, just maybe do it in PMs because you know the majority of members here aren't traders/leakers.

But I do generally agree. It is always nice when people are generous and share, but if they don't want to, that's their prerogative. Just don't do the above about it, you know?

oh i mean in general, not necessarily this thread. i've seen it too many times and i wonder why people feel entitled for something they don't own

if the person was rude about it, then i understand the hostility against him

4 minutes ago, neel21 said:

LMAOOOO IM SCREAMING :orangu: :orangu: :orangu: :orangu: 

Seriously tho, @LMDBSG, it'd be nice of you to share something. And exhale is the last place you should come to if you wanna trade something lmao, at the very least do it in PMs. If you make a thread about having stuff, you better be giving links to zips/ audio files

anyways, im waiting for those LMD stems to leak (did Liar leak?). Cant wait to hear those ad-libs at the end

i already leaked the Liar acapella, but no the stems exist but not being traded currently.

LMD is currently.

I don't want to share something because of what happened last time.

please respect that :)

3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

oh i mean in general, not necessarily this thread. i've seen it too many times and i wonder why people feel entitled for something they don't own

Oh-- I thought you were talking about what was going on in here, sorry. :idkney: But no, you're absolutely correct. We're not entitled these things, and I know they actually do cost money in a lot of cases. That's why we should always appreciate those who do share just to share. :)

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Oh-- I thought you were talking about what was going on in here, sorry. :idkney: But no, you're absolutely correct. We're not entitled these things, and I know they actually do cost money in a lot of cases. That's why we should always appreciate those who do share just to share. :)

Trading is a very complicated world... not gonna lie.

23 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

9 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

You basically answered what I was bout to say. A user can have a lot, but that doesn't mean they have to be rude/brag about it.

Usually, the most quiet ones are the users with LOTS of stuff. Fans need to understand that in order for people to leak stuff, they need to obtain better stuff first, so it's a win/win situation.

Archived