Britney And Chill With This Acoustic Re-working Of "Love Me Down"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I'd love to hear Myah Marie's a cappella vocals for Till the World Ends, Hold It Against Me (the demo leaked), Inside Out, Drop Dead (Beautiful), Trouble for Me, Gasoline and Scary. Maybe that'll help quash those "Myah Jean" rumours.

Myah Marie didn't sing lead on those songs though, so it won't help in the slightest! :) 

20 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Dude, if you're not gonna leak something, no one cares. Traders are the scum of the stan world. You hog everything exclusive and good for yourselves and never share. :smokney2: Prove me wrong. I dare you. I know you won't. :mattafact: 

:) i would share, but i'm not a leaker. i am sorry :) love me down should leak this week. many people have it. but answer this what would you rather? acapella or instrumental?

On 8/14/2017 at 7:10 PM, Arckangel said:

I'd love to hear Myah Marie's a cappella vocals for Till the World Ends, Hold It Against Me (the demo leaked), Inside Out, Drop Dead (Beautiful), Trouble for Me, Gasoline and Scary. Maybe that'll help quash those "Myah Jean" rumours.

How in the world will Femme Fatale stems prove a point for Britney Jean? :beysip:

Archived