Beyonce, Janet and others' choreos were not as hard as primeney's

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm not delusional. I just disagree.

The scream choreography's most intricate part is the slide, and the the drop to the knees. Other than that, its just basic hand movements, performed by two performers with incredible energy and presence.  If that's the Britney stan definition of hard choreography, then BBMA Toxic's Britney's choreography is just as hard?

U come up with such conclusions but somehow u're not delusional? ok sweetie :whitney:

14 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

you think she wouldn't be able? that's hilarious. you're not just constantly bashing currentney, you're also trying to make primeney look like an overrated act... why are you even here?

Prime britney is great unlike current britney. If u say she is better than Janet, then hell yeah you're overrating her. there are limits to how good she was.

when I registered on Exhale, nowhere did it state that I had to believe Britney is (was) better than everyone else. :whitney:

Just now, button said:

U come up with such conclusions but somehow u're not delusional? ok sweetie :whitney:

well then tell me why the scream choreography is so difficult? Because I genuinely don't understand how armography is a sin from Britney, whether its now or Primeney's time, but when Janet does it, its so much harder. I recognise Janet's energy, and I recognise that, without Janet, Britney wouldn't exist as a performer, but I can't understand how someone can look at a Janet Jackson routine and think of it as more difficult. I'm not saying her routines are difficult, but I don't see them as more difficult than any routine Britney did between her DWAD and Onyx Tours. 

Explain to me why you think so, because I genuinely don't see it that way.

Why can't we just appreciate both, Janet is a natural impecibally talented dancer, and Britney obviously took inspiration from her, what's wrong with that. No one in this thread is bashing or trying to diminish primeney  (how could you), so there's no need to bring down Janet to compare. 

Personally I prefer primeney because I really enjoy when gymnastics is incorporated into choreo. These are some of my faves 

Flaw free imo

9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

well then tell me why the scream choreography is so difficult? Because I genuinely don't understand how armography is a sin from Britney, whether its now or Primeney's time, but when Janet does it, its so much harder. I recognise Janet's energy, and I recognise that, without Janet, Britney wouldn't exist as a performer, but I can't understand how someone can look at a Janet Jackson routine and think of it as more difficult. I'm not saying her routines are difficult, but I don't see them as more difficult than any routine Britney did between her DWAD and Onyx Tours. 

Explain to me why you think so, because I genuinely don't see it that way.

the point of me bringing up the scream isn't necessarily the choreo. my point is that Janet kept up with MJ and did it just as good (slightly better actually). do u have a video of Britney where she shows signs of being able to keep up with mj's energy and flawless execution? if so show me :whitney: when britney performed with MJ they didn't dance together. Looks like britney herself knew how good she was. :whitney: keep overrating her and saying she is more talented than Janet tho :whitney:

2 minutes ago, button said:

i'm seriously discussing with people about whether Janet is better than britney or not. and britney stans wonder why they're labeled as delusional :whitney:

True. But I mean, at least no one's trying to say she's better than MJ. Could you imagine? :blol:

(Don't get ideas, B Army. She's not.)

Just now, button said:

the point of me bringing up the scream isn't necessarily the choreo. my point is that Janet kept up with MJ and did very well. do u have a video of Britney where she shows signs of being able to keep up with mj's energy and flawless execution? if so show me :whitney: when britney performed with MJ they didn't dance together. Looks like britney herself knew how good she was. :whitney: keep overrating her and saying she is more talented than Janet tho :whitney:

Its a rehearsal for her first single, but still. 

Britney and Michael didn't dance because it 

Are we gonna pretend that Britney couldn't do that choreography at the dance break? That show took place over two dates, the show was rehearsed with just michael (his gig) and guest would just mark it (and they had a lot of guests, look it up). 

I'm not saying Janet isn't talent, or overrating her for that matter, Britney couldn't exist without Janet, but i'm not gonna tear her apart because of how she performs now. 

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

True. But I mean, at least no one's trying to say she's better than MJ. Could you imagine? :blol:

(Don't get ideas, B Army. She's not.)

honestly saying Britney is better than Janet is just as criminal as saying britney is better than MJ.

How can u watch a janet routine and not think she's technically superior to britney? like :whitney:

3 minutes ago, button said:

honestly saying Britney is better than Janet is just as criminal as saying britney is better than MJ.

How can u watch a janet routine and not think she's technically superior to britney? like :whitney:

No, I do totally agree. I can't imagine thinking Rhythm Nation alone wasn't better.

14 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Madonna was one hell of a dancer early on tbh. 

A lot of people sleep on Madonna as a dancer but little do a good chunk of people on here know that Madonna was a classically trained dancer before she became a recording artist. Madonna was in her 50's during her MDNA tour and her opening number breakdown for Girl Gone WIld /Material Girl is EVERYTHING and DAMN impressive for her being 50.

Archived