Beyonce, Janet and others' choreos were not as hard as primeney's

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

This thread was biased from the beginning, he was comparing Britney and Janet, but didn’t even post any videos of Janet dancing :tiffcackle:

He knew if he did, it would invalidate his point :tiffcackle:

the fact multiple members came in here dragging his stupid *** :tiffcackle: what a pathetic attempt to make your fave look better by saying shes better than the person she literally wanted to become :tiffcackle:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

you changed the whole thing into a Janet Jackson appreciation thread :shameless:

and I still think Britney danced better and had harder choreos :lemmetellu:

It’s very clear what happened here. You got pressed that me and @Shadow. said in the other thread that 50 year old Janet Jackson could out-dance Britney today, so you compared Janet and Britney in their prime to make Britney look better. :whitney:

41 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Yep! Janet is so underrated and I don't get it. I know that the media did its best to flat out erase her legacy but she is the dancer in the pop industry and Britney's biggest inspiration. 

The weird thing is Janet's US numbers are just as impressive as Madonna's but her worldwide sales is what brings her down. What made her less popular globally and why is Janet not as appreciated today if that is the case? :beyfedup:

45 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Yep! Janet is so underrated and I don't get it. I know that the media did its best to flat out erase her legacy but she is the dancer in the pop industry and Britney's biggest inspiration. 

The weird thing is Janet's US numbers are just as impressive as Madonna's but her worldwide sales is what brings her down. What made her less popular globally and why is Janet not as appreciated today if that is the case? :beyfedup:

53 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It’s very clear what happened here. You got pressed that me and @Shadow. said in the other thread that 50 year old Janet Jackson could out-dance Britney today, so you compared Janet and Britney in their prime to make Britney look better. :whitney:

exactly, but he isn't pressed :tiffcackle: britney can't even do her choreo onstage anymore, how sad that he tried to drag janet through the mud but it all backfired :tiffcackle:

Just now, Shadow. said:

exactly, but he isn't pressed :tiffcackle: britney can't even do her choreo onstage anymore, how sad that he tried to drag janet through the mud but it all backfired :tiffcackle:

Very sad attempt at trying to make Britney look good :tiffcackle:

Janet can outdance Britney sleepwalking :tiffcackle:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

none of the other succesful singers have reached her level yet...and I don't think they ever will :lemmetellu:

I dare you to prove me wrong :whitney:

I cried a bit while doing this thread so you better answer :NYcackle:

You're right. Hurt whoever it hurts. Toxic's choreo is craaazy.

Archived