Beyonce, Janet and others' choreos were not as hard as primeney's

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
Just now, cheri said:

just film one without ur face then and hold up a sign saying exhale. it isnt impossible at all

Cheri i've nothing against you or anyone here, but the way your friend is talking to me won't make me prove him anything. I would only send something like this to a friend, like i've done (similar) to an internet friend. I won't win anything for proving your friend anything.

I could easily pick a random video from the internet and send y'all, like i could even send one of my cousin's or any of my dozens of friends that dance with me which u guys could never find out about since they're only on my camera roll, but I don't need to. I remember you (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) telling a member you wouldn't tell them what country you were from and then you said something like ' I could easily make up a country, but I simply won't lol i dont need to prove u anything' which I totally agreed with and respected and that is what I mean now. As a side note, even if I were to do it, it would be wack if i didnt show my face, a lot of movements wouldn't work and i would be doing stuff that pretty much non-dancers can do.

Thank's for approaching me with manners, no wonder why we haven't argued despite disagreeing here and there, thanks for not calling my opinion **** (for saying I find Britney's dances hard, that was literally my '****' opinion) or for not saying im full of **** (just cause i dont want/need to (lol) prove im a dancer) unlike your friend.

Beyoncé?:hahaha:

she's too busy with her feminist activism that she's had no time to improve her dancing skills.:weusay:

I couldn't say if Britney's dancing skills are better than Jenet since I have not checked Janet's career.

BUT, I feel ppl don't give enough credit to this woman as a dancer:

hiiiiii @Margaery isn't it funny how you are always slithering around the upvote/downvote buttons whenever certain members are present in threads :whitney: i'm waiting on the receipts where you dragged me and i'm also waiting on a reply to my post in crappybots thread :whitney: oh i'm never getting them because you have no receipts and nothing to say? oh ok :whitney:

also hi billy @billyjb26 :rihclap:

6 minutes ago, Jay83 said:

Did I miss something? No offense but why would a dancer reluctant to show his/her face and dancing videos and share with everyone else? I mean dancing is a performance and a dancer should be comfortable to display all including face while dancing.

I'm a dancer too. Despite I no longer dance in public due to leg injury, I still post my dancing post injury (even my dancing in my office restroom during lunch break) in Instagram so my friends can see my dancing.

You’re a dancer? Great, maybe you can settle something we’re trying to figure out. Which choreographies do you think are harder to pull off, Janet Jackson or Britney?

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

You’re a dancer? Great, maybe you can settle something we’re trying to figure out. Which choreographies do you think are harder to pull off, Janet Jackson or Britney?

Each to their own but it's obviously Janet for me. I think Janet's choreography are more intricate and require more footwork than Britney's. Britney has a few hard hitting choreography but the amount is still little compare to what Janet has.

And another thing, at around 35, Janet was still dancing hard (All For You) and still go hard as years gone by (All Nite, Feedback etc.). Britney doesn't even dance to her old choreography anymore (Except Work ***** and Slumber Party, I guess). No offense but Britney relies on flight attendant armography nowadays.

I also think Tinashe's Company and Kehlani's KRZY (video version) routines are as hard if not harder than Britney's.

6 minutes ago, Jay83 said:

Each to their own but it's obviously Janet for me. I think Janet's choreography are more intricate and require more footwork than Britney's. Britney has a few hard hitting choreography but the amount is still little compare to what Janet has.

And another thing, at around 35, Janet was still dancing hard (All For You) and still go hard as years gone by (All Nite, Feedback etc.). Britney doesn't even dance to her old choreography anymore (Except Work ***** and Slumber Party, I guess). No offense but Britney relies on flight attendant armography nowadays.

I also think Tinashe's Company and Kehlani's KRZY (video version) routines are as hard if not harder than Britney's.

Oh I completely agree with you. I’m not a dancer, but Janet definitely looks more impressive. It just helps hearing it from people who dance for a living, I think some people are biased towards Britney because they’re fans.

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
8 hours ago, button said:

@Edge Of Clockin' You if u don't wanna share ur videos in public or with lilith/cheri, u can send them to me in PM if u want. i'll look at them and based on how u do i'll confirm or deny that u are indeed a dancer. ok? i believe u trust me enough since u often tell me i'm one of ur favourite members. :)

I do 'trust' you but I don't feel comfortable with posting videos of me, face or no face. Yes, I consider you an Exhale friend but you're also other people's friend.

6 hours ago, Jay83 said:

Great post.

Just look at this performance from her Rhythm Nation Tour from 1998.  This requires much more footwork and stamina than any of Britney's performances/tours from 1998-2004.  And to top it off, she's clearly singing LIVE.

I do defend Britney in some instances (Composing 'Everytime') but where Janet Jackson is concerned is not one of them.  She and her team didn't even give Janet enough credit (They've barely even met) for someone who's entire performing style during her prime years was lifted from Janet Jackson concerts.

Archived