Beyonce, Janet and others' choreos were not as hard as primeney's

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Oops... I did it again said:

I downvoted you. Don't even TRY to come for Janet OR Beyonce. I hate beyonce with passion but no, just no. Britney's moves were NEVER THAT complicated. I can't believe THIS is what this fanbase is resorting to, to make britney look better. Sit down. You're lucky me and other members didn't report you. 

Only one worth getting worked up over is Janet. u need to take a sit. don't push it that far.

I get that Janet is criminally underrated, and deserves more praise and attention than she gets for her influence on the music scene. I get that she's a kiler dancer,  and can still deliver a show and bring it...

...but I honestly don't believe her choreography is harder than Britney's. Her routines are incredible nice and theatrical, but I don't feel the same energy from them. Rhythm Nation is icon, but its not incredibly difficult, where was a lot of Britney's choreographies have far more intricate attention to detail. From 2008 to now, yes, all of janet's are more difficult (with the except  maybe of Break The Ice in the old Pom) but apart from that, they're all very much about staging with the music.

Also, don't get me started on Beyonce's choreography. I'm genuinely sick of watching her performances are recognising the same movesets used just because they suit her movements. Beyonce has energy, but her choreography is incredibly basic. 

If we're talking choreography, Britney 1999 - 2003 beats Janet, then Britney now (when she delivers) and they're leagues above Beyonce. Beyonce is a very well marketed and packaged brand, with one of the best teams in the industry. Beyonce's choreography suffers from something's Britney's has suffered from since working with Charm (so 2 years at most): Recycles basic moves. 

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I get that Janet is criminally underrated, and deserves more praise and attention than she gets for her influence on the music scene. I get that she's a kiler dancer,  and can still deliver a show and bring it...

...but I honestly don't believe her choreography is harder than Britney's. Her routines are incredible nice and theatrical, but I don't feel the same energy from them. Rhythm Nation is icon, but its not incredibly difficult, where was a lot of Britney's choreographies have far more intricate attention to detail. From 2008 to now, yes, all of janet's are more difficult (with the except  maybe of Break The Ice in the old Pom) but apart from that, they're all very much about staging with the music.

Also, don't get me started on Beyonce's choreography. I'm genuinely sick of watching her performances are recognising the same movesets used just because they suit her movements. Beyonce has energy, but her choreography is incredibly basic. 

If we're talking choreography, Britney 1999 - 2003 beats Janet, then Britney now (when she delivers) and they're leagues above Beyonce. Beyonce is a very well marketed and packaged brand, with one of the best teams in the industry. 

this is exactly what I think

Just now, button said:

it's because both of u are delusional. u think britney could have danced with MJ like Janet did in Scream? janet is miles more talented than britney and what she did was a lot harder. :whitney:

you think she wouldn't be able? that's hilarious. you're not just constantly bashing currentney, you're also trying to make primeney look like an overrated act... why are you even here?

6 minutes ago, button said:

it's because both of u are delusional. u think britney could have danced with MJ like Janet did in Scream? janet is miles more talented than britney and what she did was a lot harder. :whitney:

I'm not delusional. I just disagree.

The scream choreography's most intricate part is the slide, and the the drop to the knees. Other than that, its just basic hand movements, performed by two performers with incredible energy and presence.  If that's the Britney stan definition of hard choreography, then BBMA Toxic's Britney's choreography is just as hard?

Archived