Beyonce, Janet and others' choreos were not as hard as primeney's

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Oops... I did it again said:

Lol, i'm not putting them together. They're two different dance styles. What I meant was that they're both dance styles that require effort in both choreo and attitude. It's absurd to compare them together. Beyonce has smaller and more confined moves than Janet and Britney. And besides, just because something looks easy, doesn't mean it is.. then again, it varies from person to person. Also, beyonce clearly puts a lot of effort to execute her choreo perfectly and be in sync with her dancers. Anyway, my initial point was that we shouldnt have to resort to bashing other artists and their dance styles to make Britney look good. Britney stood alone back then. She stood out because of other things like her charisma as well. She had her time even though it was short lived. I don't know how old you are but she slayed a lot in her prime. She was really something and nobody can top her fame, attitude and overall appeal but let's not downplay Janet or Beyonce or Ciara or any other good performer to make Britney look good. 

I was a young kid during Primeney (8 years old during the ITZ era) so I was able to experience her fame and popularity to an extent, I even had a notebook for school with her face on it. :orangu:

But generally speaking, yes Britney had that it factor and a lot of talent so it makes me sad that she doesn't replicate it today. Not because I want her to be the #1 popstar again, but because I grew up with a certain Britney and it saddens me that she's basically a shell of her former self onstage, as horrible as that sounds. I think she needs a charisma coach because the ability is still there, we've seen it in rehearsals...

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

you turnd it into a thread about Janet's influence on Britney :whitney:

Because you were delulu enough to think that Britney is a better dancer than Janet when B literally lifted her choreography from J. And the fact that Janet's dusty mummy *** can still outdance a 35 year old Britney today. :mattafact:

Archived