Beyonce, Janet and others' choreos were not as hard as primeney's

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

none of the other succesful singers have reached her level yet...and I don't think they ever will :lemmetellu:

I dare you to prove me wrong :whitney:

I cried a bit while doing this thread so you better answer :NYcackle:

I downvoted you. Don't even TRY to come for Janet OR Beyonce. I hate beyonce with passion but no, just no. Britney's moves were NEVER THAT complicated. I can't believe THIS is what this fanbase is resorting to, to make britney look better. Sit down. You're lucky me and other members didn't report you. 

4 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

I downvoted you. Don't even TRY to come for Janet OR Beyonce. I hate beyonce with passion but no, just no. Britney's moves were NEVER THAT complicated. I can't believe THIS is what this fanbase is resorting to, to make britney look better. Sit down. You're lucky me and other members didn't report you. 

Beyonce's moves aren't complicated. Don't even put her twerking and shoulder shimmy's on the same level of Janet or even Primeney, lol.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
10 minutes ago, Oops... I did it again said:

Dude I get you but Beyonce ??

She never had hard choreographies.

She does have a lot of energy tho, so it looks good.

Just now, really really cool guy said:

we're comparing Primeney's exceptional abilities. you can't deny that she had something special that could beat any of the mentioned above :whitney:

Um, if you compare Primeney to Primenet, Primenet blows Primeney out of the water because JJ was the standard for Britney, literally the blueprint for Britney's entire career. Sit your delusional *** down. :orangu: Everything from the dance moves to the janet. influence on In the Zone, gurl bye.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Um, if you compare Primeney to Primenet, Primenet blows Primeney out of the water because JJ was the standard for Britney, literally the blueprint for Britney's entire career. Sit your delusional *** down. :orangu: Everything from the dance moves to the janet. influence on In the Zone, gurl bye.

I'm not denying her obvious influence on Britney... just saying that Britney danced better. she was more fluid and a lot sexier

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Beyonce's moves aren't complicated. Don't even put her twerking and shoulder shimmy's on the same level of Janet or even Primeney, lol.

Lol, i'm not putting them together. They're two different dance styles. What I meant was that they're both dance styles that require effort in both choreo and attitude. It's absurd to compare them together. Beyonce has smaller and more confined moves than Janet and Britney. And besides, just because something looks easy, doesn't mean it is.. then again, it varies from person to person. Also, beyonce clearly puts a lot of effort to execute her choreo perfectly and be in sync with her dancers. Anyway, my initial point was that we shouldnt have to resort to bashing other artists and their dance styles to make Britney look good. Britney stood alone back then. She stood out because of other things like her charisma as well. She had her time even though it was short lived. I don't know how old you are but she slayed a lot in her prime. She was really something and nobody can top her fame, attitude and overall appeal but let's not downplay Janet or Beyonce or Ciara or any other good performer to make Britney look good. 

Just now, really really cool guy said:

I'm not dragging Janet...just saying that Britney did better :whitney:

what is it? are u pressed janet can still outdance britney? the fact britney can't be bothered to entertain your delusional *** while janet still dances her *** off? :whitney: read cheri's post aswell, you will see the moves britney literally COPIED off of janet :whitney: britney obviously thought she was an amazing dancer as do many, your thread is stupid and a major reach to try and make britney look better, britney was an exceptional dancer as is janet :whitney:

Archived