Breaking: Man Rushes Britney Spears On Stage At Piece Of Me

Jordan Miller

Omg no this is so scary especially now with so many bomb threats and bomb attacks, it could have been so much worse. I perfectly understand why she acta so distant from fans tbh...

And it makes me sad reading some of the comments here thinking this was staged. I swear sometimes I don't even know why I visit this website. It could have been much worse and some people will still say it was staged.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm really proud of her. Remember 2009 Britney had a panic attack onstage and was reluctant to continue performing? 2017 Britney handled this like a pro and even got close to fans after the incident. :slayney:

Mm no... she didn't refuse to perform. That happen during womanizer towards the end and she ended the show. Don't spread lies 

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Isn't it strange that this happens and....

This very same same week Jamie Lynn
 has also been posting on snap that their Father is restarting his catering business. 
The last time Mr Spears tried the do this (he set up a restaurant that closed) was in 2002-3 when britney had time off and went to live in NY with Bryan.

Jamie is still primary conservator and the overseer of Britney's estate. He has to put in a lot of hours to get things like the Vegas show or world tours approved, and every time she has toured in the past 9 years - he has been touring with her. But he's evidently about to concentrate on his food business now?

Is this a sign that Britney is about to go on hiatus or retire????!!!

I believe her brother Bryan took over as "tour manager" around August 2015, so Jamie hasn't been involved in POM for quite some time now.

Also, I seem to recall Jamie was running his catering business in 2007. It's mentioned in Lynn's book "Through the Storm." He must have quit it to begin working as her conservator in February 2008.

More here: https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/britney-spears-dad-and-me-in-the-kitchen-talk-crawfish/

58 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

Mm no... she didn't refuse to perform. That happen during womanizer towards the end and she ended the show. Don't spread lies 

What lies???

But he never said she refused, he said she was reluctant, which was true (she froze, then danced very awkwardly and looked around etc). He didn't say she never finished the show.

Archived