Buzz singles are the best way to try different genres.

indyRS

We all want her to Branch out into other very different genres entirely from what she's done lately, but we don't want her to risk a whole album for it, only to fail.

So why not buzz singles? Would it hurt to release like two to three over the next 6 months? She doesnt promote her other singles from albums much, so..

Plus if she could get on a film soundtrack and do a so g that lets her try a different genres, it would help too. Kinda like Ooh La La, but like a urban hip hop version (no pop influence at all).

It would help see if she gets successful and attention with other genres.

An unplugged series would be amazing, like on YouTube, she can record it at her own comfort and pace, then release it. It would create buzz. She could do a song for charity Too, donate proceeds to charity. 

Honestly though, with vocal training, they could produce a song with very minimal editing (toxic) and show her true voice, should she sing live, it would be great.

Britney is incredible. Being a true fan, we can acknowledge the times she's been less desirable for no excuse. But we inow how incredible she is, the good outshines the bad by far.

She doesn't have to go back to primeney but i totally see her turning her career into more meaningful vocal strong songs. Her voice is unique and utterly beautiful. Nobody has a voice like hers, when she sings, she sings with passion and you can feel the hurt, the sorrow, the beauty and extraordinary talent in her voice, all at once.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they would just think through things more ala Circus era. Everything about that era was so carefully planned out and executed. If they could get the right song, video and creative promo she could have a hit and there would be no need for buzz singles. She isn't Bebe Rexha she doesn't need that ****.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Um yeah...that's how pretty girls happened :verycool:

And that was fine, in the sense that ok, they tried, it flopped, but they still had Tom's Diner, or any other song that she had recorded around that time, but they always give up after one attempt.

They had a full album with BJ. It doesn't matter what ya'll or I think about it, that's the album they decided to release, they should've kept trying with more singles. Release Alien, It Should Be Easy, TIG, whatever, to see if something did moderately good. We'll never know how the GP would've reacted to any of those songs, because they never tried, and the same with Glory.

For a team that is so stingy, it's actually impressive how many songs they've wasted in the past years. If life gave them BJ, they should've made BJ-nade with it, squeeze all the juice they could've taken from it, and Glory as well. If they can't afford a videoclip, I mean, they totally can, but if they don't want to, then just send the songs to radio, but as official promo singles, not just to test them, because nobody is going to request a song they don't know it exists, like when they tried with some BJ tracks, without telling nobody. So maaaaybe if one song did good enough, probably the record label will order them to release a videoclip, and we all would be so happy.

37 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

PG did better than Overprotected, Boys, Perfume, Ooh La La, Slumber Party, Radar and more

Also, Pretty Girls have more views on Youtube than Slave. People on here think no one knows Pretty Girls, when in fact a lot of people knows it. I'm not trying to compare anything on here and I'm pretty aware of Slave's music video impact, but let's not act that Slave is Santa Madonna on earth! :shameless:

25 minutes ago, Style. said:

Also, Pretty Girls have more views on Youtube than Slave. People on here think no one knows Pretty Girls, when in fact a lot of people knows it. I'm not trying to compare anything on here and I'm pretty aware of Slave's music video impact, but let's not act that Slave is Santa Madonna on earth! :shameless:

I agree I did a thread on this awhile back most of her singles flopped in comparison to PG

Archived