Which tracklisting of Glory do you prefer?

kutayuysaler

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kutayuysaler said:

OMG THE ALBUM HAS A STORYLINE :weirdmeout:

There going to have a Private Show  since he's the man from the moon to Just luv me, we're gonna be banging over that bedroom getting clumsy at this Slumber Party.

We find out that man has been seeing a girl just like her, But she still wants him to love her down since he gives great D, She knows though that she has to get rid of him but its Hard To Forget him.

She tries to fight for him one more time in a race to show him What He Needs, She hope it gets Better and that she finds a way to Change his mind. 

In the end she finds out he is a complete liar and realize how bad he is, So she forgets him and just continues dancing.

She blacks him out of her memory and realizes her life and love was like a Mood Ring and she continues to battle in Glory. The end. 

6 minutes ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

There going to have a Private Show  since he's the man from the moon to Just luv me, we're gonna be banging over that bedroom getting clumsy at this Slumber Party.

We find out that man has been seeing a girl just like her, But she still wants him to love her down since he gives great D, She knows though that she has to get rid of him but its Hard To Forget him.

She tries to fight for him one more time in a race to show him What He Needs, She hope it gets Better and that she finds a way to Change his mind. 

In the end she finds out he is a complete liar and realize how bad he is, So she forgets him and just continues dancing.

She blacks him out of her memory and realizes her life and love was like a Mood Ring and she continues to battle in Glory. The end. 

:rihclap:

1 hour ago, TaylorMB said:

Hands down DYWCO should be #7. It's WAY too abrupt to go from the epicness of Invitation into a fun dance song. It should flow into mid-tempo Make Me and then progress with the album.

I agree with this, but my OCD with using physical tracklists prevents me from doing so, it's #2 on the vinyl as well. :embarrassney:

#7. It just sounds better. Invitation flows way better into Make Me, and going from such an upbeat song like DYWCO to Slumber Party is just sooooo nice. DYWCO is when you feel all hyped and are in party mode, and then Slumber Party is when you start getting worn out and are ready to take that special someone home for a more chill and intimate time ;)  Slumber Party just feels refreshing and like a breather when it comes on bc Clumsy and DYWCO are so hype.

I'm terrible at putting my thoughts into words right now, but I think you get the point (i hope). :outwithit:

15 hours ago, TaylorMB said:

Hands down DYWCO should be #7. It's WAY too abrupt to go from the epicness of Invitation into a fun dance song. It should flow into mid-tempo Make Me and then progress with the album.

:calculating:

Archived