New IG Post

Novaaa

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Daxx said:

Jesus Christ would you all shut the **** up for 2 seconds and pay attention to the fact that she's happy and enjoying her time with her boyfriend? I'm fed up of the hate towards Sam, and I totally see all of you wishing for him to come back when she gets another boyfriend like David and acts like she's 40 because that's what you all do with EVERYTHING.
Oh, and by the way, it's funny how you make fun of a member for messaging Sam but then you do your research to know what ******* dental clinic he visits. It's her boyfriend, her relationship and her private life, not yours. :flawlessbye:

Yassss sis :yesplease:

16 hours ago, Daxx said:

Jesus Christ would you all shut the **** up for 2 seconds and pay attention to the fact that she's happy and enjoying her time with her boyfriend? I'm fed up of the hate towards Sam, and I totally see all of you wishing for him to come back when she gets another boyfriend like David and acts like she's 40 because that's what you all do with EVERYTHING.
Oh, and by the way, it's funny how you make fun of a member for messaging Sam but then you do your research to know what ******* dental clinic he visits. It's her boyfriend, her relationship and her private life, not yours. :flawlessbye:

Thaaaaaaaank yoooooouuuuuu. 

Anyways. They're so majorly cute together and I'm glad he makes her smile and laugh.

3 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Is it me or does she tend to adjust her attitude to her boyfriends ? 

She was sweet with Justin, sassy with Kevin, acting 40 with David, acting 20 with Sam :ohnoney:

exactly haha

btw she is referring to the eyebrow thing he is doing!

I LOVE THIS HAPPYNEY

7 hours ago, Daxx said:

THANK YOU! 

And also bitching about what he said about sertain people etc.. i dont say its right BUT how rude is some people to others in here? OR Britney or to him for that matter? Hypocrisy at its best  :girlwhat:

Archived