New IG Post

Novaaa

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

My point is I didn't say anything negative about the video, so you're attacking me for no reason :outwithit:

No. I'm not. I'm doing it to prove a point. Why are you exactly saying he has a fat face ? You're insulting Sam. You don't know him. You only have a biased and negative opinion of him due to rumors you heard about him from his ex/members from exhale who believe said rumors or who don't deem him "worthy" enough for Britney. It doesn't feel good being insulted right for no reason right ? So don't do it to others.

27 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

No. I'm not. I'm doing it to prove a point. Why are you exactly saying he has a fat face ? You're insulting Sam. You don't know him. You only have a biased and negative opinion of him due to rumors you heard about him from his ex/members from exhale who believe said rumors or who don't deem him "worthy" enough for Britney. It doesn't feel good being insulted right for no reason right ? So don't do it to others.

I said he has a fat face..cos he does. Some people like fat faces so it's not really an insult :outwithit:

1 hour ago, Jay Holiday said:

:girlwhat: by rumors you're insinuating that these are untruths being spread to be negative but most everything brought up about him is in fact true.... like how are you people denying it? 2 ex semi famous model girlfriends, they both said he was a cheater/womanizer/opportunist <- what they say might be false but it's true they said it. 

He made fun of a fat woman and said homeless people are lazy which is clearly still his view on things if you peep his constant quotes on how hard he's worked to get **** lol which he actually hasn't but that's for another thread. He also agreed with his **** boi buddies that he should have run over the guy! 

These things that keep getting brought up are not rumors and people have pretty good reason not to trust him nor should we blindly like him because he's "charming" to Britney spears.  anybody can look like a good guy especially when they are using someone. So please spare us of "people are only negative and hate him because RUmOrS!!!!"

Lets not remind everyone of Kevin who took advantage of the fact he was with Britney spears. She can be as happy as a clam but still being used lol like she wouldn't know,  that's how it works usually. But even if he's genuine he still seems like trash based on his actions so i don't care how muscular he is or whatever. 

Why don't you pop over to his Instagram and look at his videos of Britney at pom where he captions about how great she is when the video is focused on his actual face, not on her.  He does it more than once.:byebitch:

8 hours ago, Menzo said:

Then don't look at her Instagram posts, you know by now what to expect when you read them.

I rarely pay attention anymore anyways. Same boring stuff.

Im just saying for years she complained about her privacy being invaded but it's mostly her fault. So if she plays the victim again when most of us want career stuff :lemmetellu:

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I rarely pay attention anymore anyways. Same boring stuff.

Im just saying for years she complained about her privacy being invaded but it's mostly her fault. So if she plays the victim again when most of us want career stuff :lemmetellu:

5 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

She's showing too much or she's not sharing enough. She can't win :whitney: 

Agreed DJSLAY.

Archived