New IG Post

Novaaa

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

If Britney puts her private like into the public sphere like with this IG post then we have every write to critique it :lemmetellu:

STFU. People like you are the bane of Exhale :lemmetellu:

Just now, notacamwhore said:

I've had this account over 8 years I have every right to voice an opinion :lemmetellu:

You sure can. But that doesn't mean you don't sound like an idiot.  :mattafact:

5 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

I've had this account over 8 years I have every right to voice an opinion :lemmetellu:

But wait... You think that having n account on here entitles you to something ??? :tiffcackle: I've been coming to exhale since 2008. And nowhere in my mind do i think i am entitled to voicing opinions on somebody else's life. Just cause Britney is a celebrity doesn't mean she's not entitled to privacy. She put a cute vid on I.G. That doesn't warrant people like you to swoop in like vultures and criticize every little thing about the video. Just take it at face value. she's happy, Looks happy. be happy that she's happy and keep it moving instead of bringing negativity. :staysalty:

Just now, Jay Holiday said:

But wait... You think that having n account on here entitles you to something ??? :tiffcackle: I've been coming to exhale since 2008. And nowhere in my mind do i think i am entitled to voicing opinions on somebody else's life. Just cause they cause Britney is a celebrity doesn't mean she's not entitledto privacy. She put a cute vid on I.G. That doesn't warrant people like you to swoop in like vultures and criticize every little thing about the video. Just take it at face value. she's happy, Looks happy. be happy that she's happy and keep it moving instead of bringing negativity. :staysalty:

8 years ago was actually 2009 babe :lemmetellu: and where did I criticise the video? I only said Sam has a fat face..cos he does 

Just now, really really cool guy said:

J Balvin is shook :mattafact:

It's crazy isn't it ? The power she has ? J/ Balvin must be like O_o. He got a **** ton of promo from her without even asking for it. The power of Godney :letitburn:

3 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

8 years ago was actually 2009 babe :lemmetellu: and where did I criticise the video? I only said Sam has a fat face..cos he does 

dude. You're dumb. I I STARTED coming here since 2008. THAT'S MY starting time here. I wasn't talking about your flop *** 8 years. Reading comprehension is severely lacking with you i see. :mhmsureny:

5 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Ok and you're ugly in general. Sooooooo what's your point ? his fat face still ***** on your entire existence :wyd:

Archived