New IG Post

Novaaa

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

:NYcackle:

In other news, she reminds me of 2004-6 when she says "I'm horrible, I can't do it."  For some reason, idk why.  I mean Chaoticish vibes.  Not what she's saying, but her.    This is hard to explain... for some damn reason

Ooh I thought it's just me! I felt the same!

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
4 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

The fact that he doesn't comfort her when she says that, plus the whole chaoticney vibes, concerns me. 

Don't worry, as soon as he steps out of the line Papa Spears boxes him and sends him back to the gym, this time they're all paying a lot more attention so 2007 will never happen again.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Is it me or does she tend to adjust her attitude to her boyfriends ? 

She was sweet with Justin, sassy with Kevin, acting 40 with David, acting 20 with Sam :ohnoney:

5 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Is it me or does she tend to adjust her attitude to her boyfriend ? 

She was sweet with Justin, sassy with Kevin, acting 40 with David, acting 20 with Sam :ohnoney:

I think she's an empath.

As Felicia told someone at the meet and greets one time, (and I'm paraphrasing)..."She'll mirror you. If you're nervous she'll be nervous. If you're upbeat she'll be upbeat."

EDIT:

And also this...

“Britney plays off energy,” Ms. Culotta added. “If you go in scared of her, she is going to be scared of you. So don’t be scared of her. She’s very normal.”

SOURCE: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

Archived