WTFFFF MTV

CristMont

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ubritney said:

MTV needs to stop using her name and image when they can't even treat her right and respect her.

Treat her right and respect her?

They let Britney perform as a debut performer on the VMA's unlike many that have to start on the pre-show or don't get to perform there off their first album.

Besides MTV has been great to Britney.

Multiple VMA wins

Honored her with the MJ VVA, it was Britney's choice not to perform so don't pretend MTV wasn't asking her to perform.

TRL was great to Britney and even ended the series with BOMT as the best.

MTV EMA's

Multiple MTV specials and a platform where Britney grew her fanbase.

22 minutes ago, ubritney said:

MTV needs to stop using her name and image when they can't even treat her right and respect her.

Her most iconic performances have all been on the VMAs sooo there's that. They are not going to use an artist with no memorable performances to promote lol that'd be dumb

7 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Treat her right and respect her?

They let Britney perform as a debut performer on the VMA's unlike many that have to start on the pre-show or don't get to perform there off their first album.

Besides MTV has been great to Britney.

Multiple VMA wins

Honored her with the MJ VVA, it was Britney's choice not to perform so don't pretend MTV wasn't asking her to perform.

TRL was great to Britney and even ended the series with BOMT as the best.

MTV EMA's

Multiple MTV specials and a platform where Britney grew her fanbase.

Oh no I'm sorry but Britney won her first VMAs for Piece of Me (and her team literally had to buy them). I mean seriously? I'm not saying they haven't been great to her in the past but I think it sucks that year after year (and I've been stanning for a while) they use her to promote their stuff or hype people. Britney made MTV. They shouldn't have let Beyonce perform her self-absorbed hour-long set before Britney took the stage. And she should have won many other VMAs for all the amazing videos she released. It's like they used her for relevancy because Britney is the last iconic thing that happened to Pop culture. And she gave them some of her best performances and iconic stuff only to never be awarded in her early carreer.

Her success and impact, especially on MTV, hasn't been matched and never will be. You had to experience it to understand. Only Gaga came close to that level but she failed, rapidly.

14 hours ago, $elfish said:

:mattafact:I'm waiting for the ACTUAL come back perfomance last year her performance was shitty and boring I want her to have a GOOD & ICONIC comeback not a boring cheap over hyped mess:mattafact:

Shitty :girlwhat:

boring :girlwhat:

Ding ding ding we have a new number one fan over here :gross:

Archived