WTFFFF MTV

CristMont

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

Shitty :girlwhat:

boring :girlwhat:

Ding ding ding we have a new number one fan over here :gross:

i love britney but it was you can't deny that they hyped it up so much and at the end, we got that performance which would have been fine if it wasn't her comeback performance 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

ohw really? :gross:

Next month i'll go to spain, i need to learn something :outwithit: the quiero mucho, te amo, que tal, negro, verde, turquesa, maniana, hoy 

Learn Despacito, everybody knows that :outwithit: 

And don't forget the use of Ñ, it's maÑana but it sounds like maniana though :plzexplain: 

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

i love britney but it was you can't deny that they hyped it up so much and at the end, we got that performance which would have been fine if it wasn't her comeback performance 

I can't believe some fans think like this :otears:

it was a brilliant performance. And if you didn't like it then there's no need to call it **** and boring. It was better than most that night :BBMAney:

1 hour ago, mauureee said:

Learn Despacito, everybody knows that :outwithit: 

And don't forget the use of Ñ, it's maÑana but it sounds like maniana though :plzexplain: 

Yes but I can't go in a bar and say "hola, pasito a pasito, suave, suavecito" you know :outwithit:

And yes, i'm trying to learn the Ñ, the J ... it's difficult, why don't you read the letter without all those crazy sounds like in italian language :plzexplain:

2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

Yes but I can't go in a bar and say "hola, pasito a pasito, suave, suavecito" you know :outwithit:

maybe if you're looking for a place you can sing the part "muestrame el camino, que yo voy" :girlwhat::brit:

2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

And yes, i'm trying to learn the Ñ, the J ... it's difficult, why don't you read the letter without all those crazy sounds like in italian language :plzexplain:

Sounds like a baby crying :plzexplain:

3 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

she going to preform work *****:tiffcackle:

Glory era wt? it didn't happen, flopped harder than bj 

maybe she gonna release her new album GLORY :plzexplain:

nobody knows it yet :tiffcackle:

16 hours ago, ubritney said:

Oh no I'm sorry but Britney won her first VMAs for Piece of Me (and her team literally had to buy them). I mean seriously? I'm not saying they haven't been great to her in the past but I think it sucks that year after year (and I've been stanning for a while) they use her to promote their stuff or hype people. Britney made MTV. They shouldn't have let Beyonce perform her self-absorbed hour-long set before Britney took the stage. And she should have won many other VMAs for all the amazing videos she released. It's like they used her for relevancy because Britney is the last iconic thing that happened to Pop culture. And she gave them some of her best performances and iconic stuff only to never be awarded in her early carreer.

Her success and impact, especially on MTV, hasn't been matched and never will be. You had to experience it to understand. Only Gaga came close to that level but she failed, rapidly.

Unless you have proof Beyonce or Britney's team bought any awards then that comment is irrelevant.

MTV owns Britney's VMA performances and can air them over and over and use her or any artist that was on the show or booked for the show to promote.

Britney didn't make MTV, be real MTV was made by rock artists and rock groups then Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Whitney Houston, MJ, and more brought pop to it's popularity on MTV. Britney, NSYNC, BSB, Christina and even the one hit wonders helped re boot pop music.

MTV was already successful before Britney.

Britney performing after Beyonce, doesn't matter, Britney choose how she wanted to perform and regardless of who she's performing after doesn't matter.

You either bring your A game or you get slayed  by another artist on stage.

Archived