Halsey Implies Britney Spears Does Not Write Her Own Music

Jordan Miller

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

How is this shade...

Britney isn't as hands on as other artists. She has a good sound for music but let's not act like she wrote her biggest hits 

Everyone knows that Britney Spears, does not write her own music. Only hardcore fans know that Britney actually writers some of her own music.

This girl is just  trying to prop herself up by saying "Britney Spears doesn't write her own music, but I do!" .  Anyway, she sounds really dumb with her 'naivete'; which isn't cute.lol

In the context of her whole quote, she's basically just saying she didn't know people used songwriters. Which is understandable from someone who is new to the industry. Like...of course you're going to learn things you didn't know when you're in a new environment. She's talking on a wider level about how it takes a team to build a star. Which is the case for every entertainer, they all have teams around them. And many people are still ignorant to that. There'd be people out there who have absolutely no idea what a record label even is.

38 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Everyone knows that Britney Spears, does not write her own music. Only hardcore fans know that Britney actually writers some of her own music.

This girl is just  trying to prop herself up by saying "Britney Spears doesn't write her own music, but I do!" .  Anyway, she sounds really dumb with her 'naivete'; which isn't cute.lol

Everyone doesn't know. It doesn't matter for the most part imo 

Ppl like music if it makes them happy and not by who writes it most of the time. 

This whole thing reminds me of when ppl freaked out at Hayley because she said something about Britney's lipping and it wasn't bad. Ppl freaked out even though Britney does lip.

Halsey does run her mouth too much but this is harmless compared to what John Legend said and that died quickly. This has so many notes...

all i know about her is what she says in interviews and it's like bro, i don't hear any of your music or lifestyle or anything about you....i feel like her focus should be promoting her music instead of comparing her craft to others, and judging ppls creative processes....like shouldnt you be trying to market yourself still? cause who the hell are you, other than i guess apparently the girl who was on the chainsmokers song...like literally...does she have another hit or what...

sell yourself first, gurl 

17 hours ago, button said:

She used her name to put herself on a pedestal and make herself look better. halsey is trash either way :weusay:

Exactly, shade or not she basically saying "Britney doesn't so this, BUT I do eveeerything myself"

Like kill ya wack privileged career, swagga jackin other folks song melodies....."Needed me" anyone? :byebitch:

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, IDKBT said:

Every irrelevants attack someone more famous to start their careers, thanks god britney never needed to do it, she is iconic and legendary for herself :staysalty:

Still remember Zoe Saldona talking about how despite how trendy it was and how people got to where they are by hating on Britney since it was cool to but loved that Britney never did that and even to those that diss her. 

You can never bring down a class act. This is why she is still standing while the other ******* were left to dust.

19 hours ago, ohoney said:

How is that dissing? I mean Britney does writes songs but not too often...i thought this thread would have bad things about her...

this though, i don't get how is she "dissing" britney & all of you needs to stop the unnecessary hate tf? 

So she's saying that pop artist don't writte their own music and rely on songwritters? Oh my god I didn't know that, my whole life is a lie, I'm gonna stop listening to everyone except for Halsey, the only indie, talented, amazing, real, brilliant, sincere, genuine singer :byebitch:

On 6/20/2017 at 2:26 AM, breatheheavy said:

Here’s an incomplete list of songs Britney has written on throughout her nearly two-decades long career:

And Then We Kiss
Anticipating
Better
Brave New Girl
Cinderella
Coupure Electrique
Everytime
(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun
Invitation
Just Like Me
Make Me
Mannequin
Me Against the Music
Mmm Papi
My Baby
Ooh Ooh Baby
Private Show
Rock Me In
Scary
Showdown
Someday (I Will Understand)
That's Where You Take Me
Tik Tik Boom
Touch of My Hand
What You Need
Whiplash (Selena Gomez & the Scene song)

:beysip: fix it for you. u welcome :nicki2:

On 2017-6-23 at 10:09 PM, JustLuvMe said:

Fake writing credits, we already know Sia along with Katy Perry wrote this one :ohnoney:

songwriting = lyrics and melody

britney altered the melody and that's why she was credited

usually i dont think britney herself would want to take credit for altering melody lines (considering they weren't big changes) but her team could've pushed for those credits for the whole personal album thing

Archived