Halsey Implies Britney Spears Does Not Write Her Own Music

Jordan Miller

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw her do a 60 second rapid fire interview on VEVO and when she was asked to describe her album in 3 words she said "Wast, desolate and dystopian". Like... can you get any more pretentious and full of yourself than that? She takes her craft way too seriously, it would be fine if her work actually matched what she says. Her music is just as basic and bland as most other "look at me, I'm edgy and deep" pop stars these days. TRASH! :bigkiss:

2 hours ago, ohoney said:

How is that dissing? I mean Britney does writes songs but not too often...i thought this thread would have bad things about her...

same, she stated a fact tbh...It's not really dissing and everybody knows she doesn't write most of her stuff so yeah I don't see the diss either...................Exhale is dissing more on Britney (Jean) than Halsey ever did................................:staysalty:

You can tell that people have zero understanding of the industry. Most labels will not let you take control of your first album. Ariana Grande is a great example of this because she wants to do R&B music but her first couple of albums were very pop. When labels invest money they don't let you write all of your own music and have your own sound. Everything in Hollywood no matter how real it seems is manufactured because these celebrities are treated as products not people. I always knew what songs Britney did and didn't write because it was very much public information. Personally it doesn't matter if the material is good. BOMT and Toxic are classics. Britney's input i.e. making Toxic the seance single over the label's choice and creating the BOMT video rather than going with their ideas made her a legend in pop music. I think being a good artist is knowing when to accept songs from other people and knowing how to make any song your own. I don't see this as shade but I find her faux woke persona irritating. She immediately contradicted herself in the MIgos/Iggy portion of the interview so she can shut up. 

and people call Beyonce narcissistic? What ever her name is hasley or whatever that spoiled brat is thinks she's something special, relax Bish u ain't no **** but a basic hoe , there are tons of underrated super talented artists that aren't so desperate and nor trying to sell their **** with narcissistic massages all day long do sit down gurl. 

Archived