Halsey Implies Britney Spears Does Not Write Her Own Music

Jordan Miller

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely bullshit

Why steal only a japanese bonustrack credit on Femme Fatale? And she is respected by songwriters:

Heather Bright who co wrote Trouble For Me:

“I could rattle off a laundry list of artists who I’ve had that conversation with! And I’m on the other end like ... ‘Oh okay ... so you wanna **** me, but just with the tip?!’ Britney’s one of the few artists I’ve worked with who didn’t try to take something that wasn’t hers.”

8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Why does this person noone has heard of outside of the 12-16 teenage group in the USA thinks shes relevant enough to even discuss these things? Artists nowadays get narcissistic the moment they start selling a bit better. Ego maniacs pretending to be humble if you ask me. Get this **** outta my face :byebitch:

On the flip side we have Britney humble Spears. ' I did this song, baby one more time' I think there is nothing more unattractive than someone like Halsey who is obsessed with themselves and buys completely into their own hype. You can tell she is the sort who is her biggest fan and walks around like she's the Queen of England. So, so, off putting. 

It actually bothered me how full of herself she is more than what she said about Britney though that was stupid as well. How do you defend an anti gay rapper? You have a ton of young gay fans yet you still call yourself a role model? **** off. And as much as  iggy isn't my cup of tea, that was dumb and unnecessary for her to say out of nowhere. I hope her and her annoying *** voice fade away quick 

It's really stupid indeed to believe an artist has to do everything by herself/himself. 

I don't consider myself a genius or something, but since I was a little kid it was pretty obvious to me that one thing was being an artist, and other thing was being a songwriter, or a musician, or a producer. There might be people that do several of those things, but they're still different jobs. I mean, there's the CD booklets, or tv channels that show the credits of who wrote the song or directed the videos. There's all kinds of documentaries as well that show the process of creating an album or a show. 

In general a lot of people has this absurd belief that an artist that doesn't write their own songs is less worthy than another that only sings it. But I never see anyone complaining about these artists not playing all the music instruments, or  criticizing songwriters for not singing their own songs. 

We know Britney has written and co-written a lot of her songs, but even if she didn't have any co-writing credit, that doesn't make her worse or better, because that's not her job.

I suppose this Halsey just name dropped Britney to put an example, but the shade is still there. I don't even know any of Halsey's songs. Is it a female or a male? lol 

Guest $elfish
4 hours ago, cheri said:

weren't u all praising halsey last month? :shadelaugh:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/744596-halsey-stans-britney-spears’-‘femme-fatale’/

@button look at all the downvotes lilith and i got there :shadelaugh:

Because she said something nice about britney but now she threw shade at her

you do that too Cheri u say nice things about britney when she's done something good and bad things when she does something bad

thats just how it is:cutesybrit:

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Fake writing credits, we already know Sia along with Katy Perry wrote this one :ohnoney:

All of bj is fake tbh:beysip:

Archived