[New candids] June 16 - Britney at the airport in Thailand

Alexia

4 hours ago, RussianFan said:

What she is going to do there for the whole week? I'd fly home. 

It's freaking Bangkok. Why would she go home when she can travel and enjoy her time off?? 

2 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

well a week thats amazing! i hope she goes sight seeing, restaurants, museums etc there are so many things to do and also she is not in thailand everyday 

Exactly!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RussianFan said:

I guess she'd like to stay stationary a bit, instead of flying back to US and then coming back to Thai, it's tiring and exhausting. So it's smart to stay there, maybe grasp the culture, go out a bit and have some fun.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, RussianFan said:

Why? Thailand is one of the most beautiful places with so much to do. I would do the same and come a week before just to go sight seeing on the company's dime. 

7 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

It's freaking Bangkok. Why would she go home when she can travel and enjoy her time off?? 

Exactly!!

I mean it's Britney ******* Spears who's been to almost every country on the planet, so it is hard to surprise her. So I assumed she would fly home to her family. 

1 hour ago, RussianFan said:

I mean it's Britney ******* Spears who's been to almost every country on the planet, so it is hard to surprise her. So I assumed she would fly home to her family. 

Well, having simply traveled to a vast number of countries is very different from actually experiencing them. Usually when an artist is on tour, their allotted time in each country is just scheduled to accommodate going from the airport, to the hotel, to the arena, and then leaving and repeating the process all over again the following day. 

I remember even way back in a BOMT interview, they asked Britney how she enjoyed Sweden since it was her first time out of the US, and she said she didn't actually really see the country because she was just in the recording studio for the entire two weeks.

Archived