Make Me and Slumber Party are her best live performances/choreo in years

Urbanney

i mean, she could sing live during them, but the choreo is really good and flows really well with the song imo. SP could fit in with the OHT. also, that white jacket with the bra and panties looks hot. you guys are gonna be looking back at these performances in a few years and praising them while you're failing to recognize them now. bookmark me :tehe:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

The choreo is actually ok, not great, but Britney doesn't add what needs to be there. It's not comfortable for her.

I agree!  This is what's missing with most of the POM choreo tbh.... it feels like her and her dancers are forced to do these vs. having a say for what's natural and comfortable with them.  And I'm not just saying this for Britney but for her backup dancers too since it's obvious even they look out of place/uncomfortable doing these basic yet sometimes over-complicated step-by-step choreos.  When they're too focused on that, they're too busy counting steps instead of serving attitude... so I hope they get new choreographers that listen and understand how Britney and the dancers move instead of just making everyone do your choreo.

8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

i mean, she could sing live during them, but the choreo is really good and flows really well with the song imo. SP could fit in with the OHT. also, that white jacket with the bra and panties looks hot. you guys are gonna be looking back at these performances in a few years and praising them while you're failing to recognize them now. bookmark me :tehe:

Slumber Party floor part is really good (like Primeney-level good), but the rest of the choreography isn't up to par. If the rest of the performance was that good it would have been her absolute best after 2004.

Make me is a mess. Last chorus is a disaster, second verse is tragic, the first prechorus with those recycled moves is just... no. The chorus isn't so bad, and the part when she gets on the floor and slowly goes down is good too. I wish she used the instagram choreography instead :(

I really like Slumber Party's choreo, MM's not so much because of the knee tapping and the excessive movements on some slow parts of the song. My favorite new choreography is DYWCO, it looks great when executed properly. 

I wish she would hire a better choreographer, a great profissional would understand which movements looks best on her body and would push her to do her best instead of kissing her *** and allowing her to be lazy. It's not like she can't dance, she's a pro, she's just childish AF and way too comfortable to put any effort since they probably don't criticize her at all.

:forkit:

Archived